Can I Run Aliens Fireteam Elite On My Computer?
Aliens Fireteam Elite is a moderately demanding game, but most modern gaming PCs should be able to play it on the lowest graphical settings at least. The official minimum and recommended system requirements for Aliens Fireteam Elite are listed below, but we suggest assuming a bit more power is needed just to be on the safe side.
If you aren’t aware of the specs of your PC, we’d suggest having a quick look at our guide on how to look up your PC specifications. If it turns out your current specs aren’t up to scratch, do have a look at the foot of this page for some suggested PCs which will definitely play it, for different budget levels.
If you want to buy a copy of Aliens Fireteam Elite at a good price, see Eneba for good deals on it and other PC games.
Aliens Fireteam Elite Release Date & Game Details
- Release Date : 24th September 2021 (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, Microsoft Windows)
- System Requirements : Medium
- Genre : Action / Online Multiplayer / Co-op / Survival
- Developer : Cold Iron Studios
- Publisher : Cold Iron Studios, Focus Home Interactive
Alien Fireteam Elite is a co-op, squad-based shooter set in the Alien universe. Players take control of one of a squad of three colonial marines as they must fight their way through various alien-infested locales. Think Left 4 Dead / Back 4 Blood crossed with Aliens. There are a variety of different alien enemies to encounter, including the well known common drone and the Alien queen herself, but also various new types not seen in the films.
Aliens Fireteam Elite System Requirements
- CPU : AMD Athlon X4 950 / Intel i5-2500K
- RAM : 8GB RAM
- GPU / Video Card : AMD R9 285 4GB / Nvidia GTX 760 4GB
- Storage : 30GB HDD
- Operating System : Windows 10 or later (64-bit or later)
- CPU : AMD Ryzen 5 1600AF / Intel i5-7400
- RAM : 16 GB RAM
- GPU / Video Card : AMD RX 480 8GB / Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
- Storage : 30GB SSD
- Operating System : Windows 10 or later (64-bit)
Aliens Fireteam Elite Minimum System Requirements
Aliens Fireteam Elite Recommended System Requirements
What Gaming PC Do We Recommend To Play Aliens Fireteam Elite?
Aliens Fireteam Elite will run well on a $600 self-build gaming PC if you’re happy playing on the lower settings at 1080p resolution. Higher graphical settings will require something more like a $1,000 self-build gaming PC for 1080p, a $1,500 build for 1440p, and a $2,000 self-build or above for 4K gameplay at decent FPS.
If you don’t want to build your own PC then pre-built gaming PC for $800 will play at 1080p at the lower settings with a respectable frame rate. The highest graphical presets will need a PC at least as powerful as a $1,000 pre-build at 1080p, a $1,500 pre-build for 1440p, or at least a $2,000 pre-build for 4K gaming.