Can I Run Naraka Bladepoint On My Computer?
The official Naraka Bladepoint system requirements are listed below, including both minimum and recommended system requirements. We’d typically advise adding a bit more than is suggested by the official system requirements, just to be on the safe side.
If you don’t know the specs of your PC, we suggest you read up on our quick guide on how to look up your PC specs. From there you can compare the specs of your machine and see if it is up to playing the game. If no, look further down this page for examples of some PCs that definitely will.
If you want to buy a copy of Naraka: Bladepoint, see Eneba closer to the game’s release for some of the best deals available.
Naraka Bladepoint Release Date & Game Details
- Release Date : 12th August 2021 (Microsoft Windows)
- System Requirements : Medium
- Genre : Fighting / Action Adventure / Massively Multiplayer
- Developer : 24 Entertainment
- Publisher : NetEase Games Montréal
NARAKA Bladepoint fuses together hack and slash mechanics and magical powers typical of JRPG and East Asian action RPG games with parkour and grappling hook maneuvering and battle royale mechanics. In battle royale mode there are up to 60 players competing against each other. There is also a more confined deathmatch mode for those who aren’t into straight battle royale games.
Naraka Bladepoint System Requirements
- CPU : Intel i5 4th generation / AMD FX 6300 or equivalent
- RAM : 8GB RAM
- GPU / Video Card : GeForce GTX 1050 Ti or equivalent
- Storage : 20GB HDD
- Operating System : Windows 10 or later (64-bit or later)
- CPU : Intel i7 7th generation or equivalent
- RAM : 16 GB RAM
- GPU / Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6G or equivalent
- Storage : 20GB SSD
- Operating System : Windows 10 or later (64-bit)
Naraka Bladepoint Minimum System Requirements
Naraka Bladepoint Recommended System Requirements
What Gaming PC Do We Recommend To Play Naraka Bladepoint?
Naraka: Bladepoint is be playable on $600 self-builds at 1080p if you’re happy with keeping the graphics set to the lowest presets. If you want to turn things up to the higher settings at 1080p however then we’d recommend a $1,000 self-build or similar, and if you want to turn up the resolution to 1440p or above on the higher graphical presets then a $1,500 build is what’s called for.
If you don’t want to put together your own PC we’d suggest one of our pre-builds for under $800 to play at 1080p with a decent frame rate on the lowest settings. Higher graphical presets will require a PC at least as powerful as a $1,000 pre-build, or a $1,500 pre-build if you want to go to a 1440p or higher resolution.