Can I Run Riders Republic On My Computer?
Riders Republic will be available on all major consoles as well as Windows PC, and is expected to be released in September 2021. We do not yet have concrete information on the system requirements for Riders Republic but below you can see the best current estimates for both the minimum and recommended system requirements. These are likely to change as the game nears release and we update the page accordingly.
If you don’t know the specs of your current PC, take a gander at our how to look up your PC specs page and compare these against the system requirements. If it, unfortunately, transpires that your current rig isn’t up to scratch, we have listed below a few gaming PCs in different price ranges which may be of interest.
If you want to buy a copy of Riders Republic closer to release, check out Eneba for the best prices you are likely to find.
Riders Republic Release Date & Game Details
- Release Date : 2nd September 2021 (PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S, Microsoft Windows)
- System Requirements : Medium-High
- Genre : Extreme Sports / Snowboarding / Racing / Online Multiplayer / Open World
- Developer : Ubisoft Annecy, Ubisoft San Francisco
- Publisher : Ubisoft, Ubisoft San Francisco
Riders Republic is a game that promises to mix the fun action of classic snowboarding and mountain booking games (also with skiing and wingsuit flying!) with a contemporary free-roam open world, which lets you compete with over 50 players on the same map/server. The game will feature both career and free roam modes and allow players to explore maps set in US national parks like Yosemite, Bryce Canyon, and Zion.
Riders Republic System Requirements
- CPU : AMD FX-8350/ Core i5 6600K
- RAM : 8GB RAM
- GPU / Video Card : GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 570
- Storage : TBC
- Operating System : Windows 8.1 & Windows 10 (64-bit or later)
- CPU : Intel Core i7-5820K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- RAM : 16 GB RAM
- GPU / Video Card : GeForce RTX 3060 Ti / Radeon RX 6700 XT
- Storage : TBC
- Operating System : Windows 10 or later (64-bit)
As previously discussed, the below specifications are only estimated system requirements and are still subject to change as we move closer to the game’s release date.
Riders Republic Minimum System Requirements
Riders Republic Recommended System Requirements
What Gaming PC Do We Recommend To Play Riders Republic?
To run Riders Republic on low settings at 1080p, a $600 self-build or will do. If however, you want to run the game on max settings, a $1,500 build will be needed for 1080p and a $2,000 build if you’re planning on playing at 1440p resolution or above.
If you don’t want to put together your own PC, then a pre-build for under $800 should run the game easily on the lowest settings at 1080p with no issue. The highest graphical settings will require a more powerful machine $1,500 pre-build or a $2,000 pre-built gaming PC if you’re looking to play at 1440p resolution or at 4K.