Apex Legends Mad Maggie Abilities
What are Mad Maggie's Abilities?
Season 12 is here, and so comes our Salvo revolutionist. Margaret Kohere, or Mad Maggie as she prefers, is a troublemaker. She’s not afraid of anything and is likely one of the most aggressive characters in the Apex Roster, maybe even more-so than our favourite angry simulacrum Revenant.
So it’s only natural for Mags to have equally aggressive abilities and play-style. For a start, she – like Rampart with LMGs – is encouraged to use Shotguns. Making Mags an up-close and in-your-face opponent. This includes her abilities, all of which encourage the player to push forth and destroy your opponent’s defences. Using Maggie’s tactical, the Riot Drill, means you can shred through a Rampart’s shield, as well as a Gibraltar’s dome. In fact, the Drill can even be thrown on buildings and burn the inside, taking any hiding enemies by surprise.
All the while, Maggie’s ultimate also encourages you to push forth. Granting you speed boosts to catch up with your enemies, and considering you should be playing Maggie with shotguns, getting as close as possible is what you want!
|Description||Fire a drill that attaches to an obstacle and burns enemies on the other side.|
- The drill cannot be destroyed once it attaches to an obstacle.
- Deals a total of 160 damage over ? seconds.
- Affected by the thickness of the wall/prop – the thicker the wall, the shorter the flare on the other side.
|Description||Temporarily highlight enemies you’ve damaged.|
Move faster with shotguns.
- Damaged enemies’ silhouettes are visible through walls and obstacles.
- Maggie can walk and run with a shotgun at the same speed as when her weapon is holstered.
|Description||Throw a ball that releases speed-boosting pads and detonates near enemies.|
|Charge time||1.5 minutes|
- When released, the ball bounces off floors, ceilings, and walls.
- Upon hitting a wall, a speed-boosting pad is placed in a zig-zag pattern.
- Stepping on them provide a maximum 30% speed boost. (Does not stack with other speed boosts.)
- Will eventually explode and deal a maximum of 20 damage.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more