Best Perks for Shaggy In MultiVersus
In this guide, we’ll recommend the best perks for Shaggy in MultiVersus.
One of the starting characters you get is Scooby Doo’s very own Shaggy.
NOW READ: Interested in MultiVersus characters? See our tier list!
His alter-ego makes him a lethal character to pick in the game with powerful base attacks.
These recommended perks can scale him even further! If you play Shaggy and want to make him stronger, this guide is for you.
Before we go into which perks are best suitable for Shaggy, here is the level Shaggy needs to be to unlock the essential perks:
- Lumpy Space Punch – Level 2
- Kryptonian Skin – Level 4
- Equip Ally Perks – Level 6
- Last Stand – Level 7
- Signature Perk: One Last Zoinks – Level 8
- Perk Training – Level 9
- Signature Perk: Hangry Man – Level 10
- Snowball Effect – Level 11
- Retaliation-Ready – Level 12
- Speed Force Assist – Level 13
While all perks are good in their own ways, some perks are better suited than others depending on character kit and ability.
Your own playstyle should also be taken into consideration so take these recommended by a grain of salt!
Best Perks for Shaggy in MultiVersus
Shaggy is a bruiser, he is best as a short-distance skirmish fighter.
NOW READ: MultiVersus Season One – What you need to know
Putting Shaggy close to the action is crucial for his kit to shine as he packs a punch! These perks can help supplement his kit:
- One Last Zoinks – This perk allows Shaggy to gain fury once passing 100 damage. This lessens the time to wait for Shaggy’s moves to recharge and you can win with this perk single-handily.
- Snowball Effect – This effect is brutal and great for exploiting the weakest character in the game. The perk deals a further 7% of damage against the most damaged player in the game.
- Lumpy Space Punch – His sandwich ability needs to be utilised! This perk allows Shaggy to hit their opponents with 5% increased melee
- Last Stand – A great perk to synergise with. This allows Shaggy and his allies to increase damage by 10% once over 100 damage. This perk is best combined with One Last Zoinks as it ruins opponents chances of a comeback.
Overtime, these perks will stack. High risk perks come with high reward and definitely fits the playstyle such as Shaggy.
NOW READ: Want to test your skills on MultiVersus? See if ranked is enabled on the game!
Upfront, bruiser playstyle will look to win skirmish fights. Be careful however, as these perks are not that defensive!
You may be caught vulnerable at times so use your kit with caution.
Give these perks a try with Shaggy and see if they work for you! Again, playstyle may differ so play around with them and see which ones you are comfortable with.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more