How to Beat Relic Ruins: No Man’s Land in Horizon Forbidden West
Let’s take a look at how to clear this tricky dungeon.
The No Man’s Land ruins are very rewarding in Horizon Forbidden West and if you find yourself in the area, you should consider doing it. Players will be rewarded with a massive 5,000 XP, 2 Skill Points, and other loot upon clearing the ruins. Let’s take a look at how to clear this tricky dungeon.
Grab an Igniter Tool
The first thing you need to do is grab the Igniter tool from the Death’s Door story quest. If you do not have access to Deaths’ Door, keep playing through the campaign and you will get access to the quest.
Entering the Ruins
- Look for the crate and vent near the ruins
- Open the vent but do not go inside
- Line up the crate to the right of the vent and hop onto the ledges
- Travel along the path at the top and blow up the Firegleam
Finding the Battery
Once you’re in the hidden room, drop down the ledge and use the Pullcaster to open up a new path.
- Head right and use the Igniter on the Firegleam to get a dead battery
- Bring the battery back to the watery room and charge it
Transport the Battery
- In the watery room, use the Pullcaster and get on the ledge
- Enter the doorway on the edge and you will find some wooden debris
- Head to the watery room and you will be a cate in the doorway right above you. Use the Pullcaster to bring it down
- Place the battery on top of the crate and move it to the other side of the water
- Install the battery in the battery slot
The door should now be open and you will be able to scan the data point to get the code. Once you have the code climb up the wall on the left side and keep pushing through to the locked door. Once you reach the door, enter the code “2204” and you will be rewarded with a special ornament.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more