How to Equip Titles in Diablo 4
Using Titles is a great way to show other gamers what kind of player you are, especially in Diablo. It’s even better when you can customize your Title or transmog your character just as you want. For example, you could be a Legendary Hero, Druid Sorcerer, or Lucky Commoner. So, if you want to learn how to equip Titles before the early access, follow this guide in Diablo 4.
How do you apply titles in Diablo 4?
As beginners, you may want to change your character’s name or have a new title. Thankfully, we know just the way to do it.
- To equip or change Titles, you must go into your character menu.
- After this, select Profile on the left side of the character box
- In the Profile, you will see your gear, Emblem, Title, and Clan.
- Now, select the Edit Button at the bottom of your character menu.
- You can now Edit your Profile and choose between Prefix and Suffix Titles slots.
- Once you pick your preferred Titles, click the Close box to solidify your choice.
Below we will include a list of all Titles you can obtain during the open beta period.
How to unlock Titles in Diablo 4?
With each challenge you complete, you will be rewarded with two Titles. One Title will be the Prefix, and the other the Suffix. You can also obtain various Titles if you complete the main quest and side quests in addition to the challenges you will complete.
You can display these Titles on your profile page so that other players can recognize your achievements. You can also use them to unlock special areas and quests in the game.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more