How To Report Players In MultiVersus
In this how-to guide, we’ll show you how to report players in MultiVersus.
MultiVersus has been out since last month and is an arena fighter.
Naturally the game is very competitive, so many people will look to get a fast edge on other opponents.
Quite frequently, you’ll see on the PC port that hackers and cheaters are constantly trying to exploit game.
It’s important the game’s integrity is kept in tact, and you can help!
How To Report Players
Following these steps will ensure you have a smooth experience reporting players who become annoying on MultiVersus:
Another reason is developers have not added it in yet, however for now it will have go through Warner Bros themselves.
Here’s how you can do this:
- Go to the website of MultiVersus
- On the top side of your screen, you’ll be able to see customer support – click it
- This will open the support page for WB
- After this, find MultiVersus in the dropdown box for WB games
- Make sure to select “Report Abuse, Cheating or Content” in the question type.
- Add Display Name and name of player who should be reported
- Provide additional background of the event and how they were exploiting and abusing the game.
- If you have proof of your opponent cheating, then attach the file to help the developers. You can do this by clicking “Add File”
- Once finished, submit.
You can also report from the platform you play on, this is reporting for Steam, PlayStation or Xbox.
Alternatively, you could also contact WB Support on Twitter for more direct and niche help with your problem.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more