Playing with friends regardless of what platform they use is something we all want from our games, however, it is down to the developers to integrate crossplay features. While Warframe was never cross platform and never had cross save, development began back in July 2021 to bring these two sought-after features into the game. So Is Warframe cross platform? Does Warframe feature cross save? Let’s find out.
Is Warframe Crossplay – Warframe Cross Save
Currently, Warframe is not cross platform, but the feature is on the way. Crossplay was first announced at TennoCon, a big Warframe event, which also announced the The New War story expansion too. Fans have been after crossplay and cross save features for so long, so it is great to see them finally on the horizon.
When the time comes, Warframe crossplay will be opened up for the PC, Xbox, Switch, Mobile and PlayStation.
Warframe Cross Save Release Date
We have no specific day or month just yet, however, we do know that Warframe Cross Save will arrive at some point in the near future.
UPDATE* as of July 17, 2022: Crossplay community testing should be rolling out soon. Digital Extremes themselves went ahead and announced it through twitter that crossplay and cross save is looking to be going ahead with it’s promises and hands-on for these features should be soon!
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 | AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2Ghz dual-core CPU)
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 30 GB available HDD space
- GPU / Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT | ATI Radeon HD 3600
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 10 64 Bit
- Screen Resolution: 800×600 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 10+ capable graphics card
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
Can I Run Warframe On PC?
Let’s take a look at the Warframe minimum system requirements for PC.