LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards locations
Here are the locations of all the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is now live, with players from across the world on PC, Switch and consoles now available to play the game and explore all 9 chapters of the film franchise. One of the quirks of the game is the ability to find collectables through its vast open worlds, one of them being the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards.
The LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards are special collectable items that you award players with special unlocks for your lego characters, including new items, skins and more. One of the more attractive aspects of getting LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards is thanks to the cheats you can unlock. The biggest prize for collecting these cheats is by far the 10x stud cheats you can unlock in the extras menu. Also, collecting these Datacards will contribute to you getting all the achievements for the game. So, getting your hands on these Datacards is a collector’s paradise.
LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacard locations
Thankfully, Thomas’ Trophy Achievements has found all 19 LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards locations. So, we recommend following his YouTube video for the exact locations. If you would rather read them in note form, we have listed a few locations and hints to find them.
- Exagol- Sith Citadel – Climb a metal chain shortly after descending the giant elevator, and scuttle across a pipe to get the Datacard.
- Kef Bir – Crash Site. Follow the middle pathway and turn west at the north exit, and the Datacard is right there.
- Endor – Ewok Village. Follow the pathway down the tree on the west side of the main village to the bottom. Shoot some vines and then shoot the lever to open the Datacard from the hole in the tree.
- Coruscant – Federal District. It is in the northwest of the district. Follow the main platform and then jump down and skit to the outside of the building marked with a pathway to the right of the building on your minimap.
- Coruscant – Usecru District – On a building that is floating to the very south of the zone. You need to jump on the fence and then jump across by following the jump prompts on the screen.
- Jakku -Niima District/. Look for one of the isolated ship engines buried in a sand dune. You can grapple down and back up to get it.
- Takodana -Maz’s Castle. Move to the pathways west around the lake with a person fishing. You then grapple a stone column, press a button and the chest in the water gives you the Datacard.
- Crait – Crait Outpost. Climb the scaffolding to commander Arcy is and then continue following the path. You can then grapple to the platform directly opposite that contains the Datacard.
- Bespin – Cloud City. It is in the centre of the map, behind a broken window on a curved wall. You need to shoot with a Breaker Blaster and then grapple to the window to get it.
- Hoth – Echo Base Towards the back right of the Hoth Hanger. There are orange ledges marked with blue lights you can grapple to. Climb up and then parkour across the lights to get to the Datacard on the other end of the hanger.
- Dagobah – Dragonsnake Bog.Located in the southeast portion of the map.
- Mustafar – Mining Complex. Head to the very north of the Klegger Corp mining facility, then clim the stairs. You can then find grapple spots next to the big cylinder pipe near the rock wall to grapple shot yourself to the Datacard.
- Geonosis -Stalgasin Hive. Found at the centre of the map. You must jump across various stone platforms and grapple when you see the x shared bones with blue ends. Follow the rock mountain by jumping and falling down more rocks and then grappling again to get it.
- Tatooine – Jundland Wastes. Climb up the stone mountain at the first circle climbing spot at the bottom of the map. You need to attach a grapple point to a wall. Jump across the next part of the mountain and repeat the process till you get the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacard.
- Tatooine – Mos Espa. It is right at the top of the map in the Slave quarters section behind the buildings.
- Tatooine – Mos Eisley. It is attached to a side of a building in the residential quarters. You need to force lift three blocks at the side of the building to make stairs to it.
- Kashyyyk – Kachirho. In one of the elevated parts of the map towards the northeast of the beech. Keep climbing it until you get outdoors, and then double jump to a new platform.
- Yarvin 4 – Great Temple. On one of the beams inside the great temple.
- Cantonica – Canto Bight On top of a building you can grapple to in old town.
This concludes this LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Datacards locations. If you fancy unlocking more content, why not check out these LEGO Star Wars character codes? Once again, thank you to Thomas’ Trophy Tutorials. Please like and subscribe to his work for more trophy related videos.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more