Saints Row Route 66 Cranston Hidden History Guide
Did you know?
The Kavanagh County Park Service has set up a series of educational sites across Santo Ileso detailing the area’s colorful history, aptly named Saints Row Hidden History, including one at Route 66 Cranston.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to find and complete the Saints Row Route 66 Cranston Hidden History location.
Saints Row Route 66 Cranston Hidden History Location
You’ll find the Cranston Hidden History spot next to the Ringers clothing store in Rojas Desert South. It’s located in the car park directly in front of the store.
Saints Row Route 66 Cranston Sign Locations
Head the icon on the map. The welcome sign is located in the car park directly in front of the store, next to the left-hand exit to the highway.
To the left of the Ringers store you’ll find a fake front Saloon with life-size model horses parked out front. The sign is in front of the Saloon.
The third Saints Row Route 66 Cranston sign is across the street from the Ringers store, to the left of two giant arrows stuck in the ground in front of the Thunder Pump gas station.
The fourth sign is across the street from the Ringers store, in front of a large red dinosaur with ‘US 66 stamped’ on its stomach.
The final sign is in front of the Tacos R Us fast food joint next door to the Ringers clothing store. Facing Ringers, the taco restaurant is the next building on the right.
Struggling to find or complete other Saints Row Hidden History locations? Check out our other guides below:
- Red Faction Memorial Park Hidden History Guide
- Meeker Square Hidden History Guide
- Fort Cullen Hidden History Guide
- St. Thomas Corvacho Hidden History Guide
- The Grand Prix Hidden History Guide
- Go Kart Go! Hidden History Guide
- Beware the Grisly Bear Hidden History Guide
- Rancho Providencia Hidden History Guide
- Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Library Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Theater Hidden History Guide
- Sidewinder Creek Hidden History Guide
- Sky Canyon Hidden History Guide
- Lake Alacran Hidden History Guide
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more