Saints Row Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History Guide
Did you know?
The Kavanagh County Park Service has set up a series of educational sites across Santo Ileso detailing the area’s colorful history, aptly named Saints Row Hidden History, including one at Frank’s 80/20 Brewery.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to find and complete the Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History location.
Saints Row Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History Location
You’ll find the Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History west of the Ramparts BBQ clothing store in Smelterville West.
Saints Row Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Sign Locations
Frank’s 80/20 Brewery – Welcome Sign
Head to the icon on the map to find the Frank’s 80/20 Brewery welcome sign.
Head straight forward from the welcome sign until you find some curiously cut bushes shaped like pigs at the end of the Brewery’s open courtyard. The sign is on the left of the pigs. Grab the Topiary Pigs collectible by snapping a picture of the pigs while you’re here.
Head right from the Welcome sign. The sign is in front of a set of large silver fermentation tanks.
With the third sign (and tanks) in front of you, turn around and look for the water tower just ahead. The fourth sign is on the right of the water tower’s base.
In the right-hand side of the brewery courtyard, there’s a long bar. The sign is on the left of the bar.
Return to the welcome sign to complete Saints Row Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History, and snap up some XP and cash.
Struggling to find or complete other Saints Row Hidden History locations? Check out our other guides below:
- Red Faction Memorial Park Hidden History Guide
- Meeker Square Hidden History Guide
- Fort Cullen Hidden History Guide
- St. Thomas Corvacho Hidden History Guide
- The Grand Prix Hidden History Guide
- Go Kart Go! Hidden History Guide
- Beware the Grisly Bear Hidden History Guide
- Rancho Providencia Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 Cranston Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Library Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Theater Hidden History Guide
- Sidewinder Creek Hidden History Guide
- Sky Canyon Hidden History Guide
- Lake Alacran Hidden History Guide
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more