Saints Row Jasinski Park Library Hidden History Guide
Did you know?
The Kavanagh County Park Service has set up a series of educational sites across Santo Ileso detailing the area’s colorful history, aptly named Saints Row Hidden History, including one at Jasinski Park Library.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to find and complete the Jasinski Park Library Hidden History location.
READ MORE: Saints Row Preview – A Highly Refined Sandbox Experience
Saints Row Jasinski Park Library Hidden History Location
You’ll find the Saints Row Jasinski Park Library Hidden History spot next to the Kiss Me clothing store in Lakeshore South, just north of the Cactus Bill Fast Travel point.
Saints Row Jasinski Park Library Sign Locations
Saints Row Jasinski Park Library – Welcome Sign
The welcome sign is located at the foot of the stairs leading up the library. The stairs are guarded by a squad of Marshall goons, so be prepared to take them out before completing the Hidden History if they turn aggressive.
The second sign can be found left of the welcome sign, a little ways along the main path in front of the library.
The third sign is down the path on the right from the welcome sign. It’s behind a bunch of Keep Off the Grass signs staked into the ground.
Head behind the library. You’ll find the fourth sign next to a set of benches that look like open books.
Again, run behind the library and across the car park from the fourth sign. Look for the lamp post.
Return to the welcome sign to complete Jasinski Park Library Hidden History, and snap up some XP and cash. While your in the area, you can also complete the Jasinski Park Theater Hidden History spot as well. It’s just south of the library.
Struggling to find or complete other Saints Row Hidden History locations? Check out our other guides below:
- Red Faction Memorial Park Hidden History Guide
- Meeker Square Hidden History Guide
- Fort Cullen Hidden History Guide
- St. Thomas Corvacho Hidden History Guide
- The Grand Prix Hidden History Guide
- Go Kart Go! Hidden History Guide
- Beware the Grisly Bear Hidden History Guide
- Rancho Providencia Hidden History Guide
- Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 Cranston Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Theater Hidden History Guide
- Sidewinder Creek Hidden History Guide
- Sky Canyon Hidden History Guide
- Lake Alacran Hidden History Guide
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more