Saints Row Lake Alacran Hidden History Guide
Did you know?
The Kavanagh County Park Service has set up a series of educational sites across Santo Ileso detailing the area’s colorful history, aptly named Saints Row Hidden History, including one at Lake Alacran.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to find and complete the Saints Row Lake Alacran Hidden History location.
Saints Row Lake Alacran Hidden History Location
The Lake Alacran Hidden History is located in the middle of Badlands North, east of Kiss Me clothing store. It’s at the intersection of the two large highways that cut through the area. As the name suggests, it’s a lake, but it’s seen better days and has dried up.
Saints Row Lake Alacran Sign Locations
Saints Row Lake Alacran – Welcome Sign
Head to the icon on the map. The welcome sign is located on the southern bank of the river, left of a small abandoned shack, not far from the highway.
From the welcome sign, head left down the small dirt path. The second sign is located at the end of the path next to a shallow boulder.
From the welcome sign, head right past the small shack. The third Saints Row Lake Alacran Hidden History sign is behind the shack next to a cactus that’s worse for wear.
From the welcome sign, head across the dried out lake towards the wooden pier. At the pier, turn right and you’ll spot the sign a few short steps away.
From the welcome sign, head right and follow the lake around until you get to the edge of the yellow Hidden History circle on your map. The fourth sign is next to the road at the furthest end of the lake.
Return to the welcome sign to complete Lake Alacran Hidden History, and snap up some XP and cash.
Struggling to find or complete other Saints Row Hidden History locations? Check out our other guides below:
- Red Faction Memorial Park Hidden History Guide
- Meeker Square Hidden History Guide
- Fort Cullen Hidden History Guide
- St. Thomas Corvacho Hidden History Guide
- The Grand Prix Hidden History Guide
- Go Kart Go! Hidden History Guide
- Beware the Grisly Bear Hidden History Guide
- Rancho Providencia Hidden History Guide
- Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 Cranston Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Library Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Theater Hidden History Guide
- Sidewinder Creek Hidden History Guide
- Sky Canyon Hidden History Guide
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more