Stardew Valley Alex guide
Alex, is that you?
Alex is one of the romance candidates that you can marry in Stardew Valley. He is a young man who just graduated from high school and like most of the other NPCs that hail from Pelican Town, he has a deep story arc. At first glance, he may look like a simple guy who has a full-time job. But there is more to him than meets the eye. If you want to marry Alex in Stardew Valley, here’s what you need to do.
How to romance Alex in Stardew Valley
Alex was born in Summer 13 and he lives at 1 River Road. To find him, you can head to the east side of Pierre’s building or head north of the Saloon. His Clinic visit is on Summer 16 and his Night Market visit is on Winter 17. Alex works as an ice cream scooper but it is a seasonal job that keeps him employed for only three months of the year.
Alex does not have a particularly busy schedule as he works at an ice cream stand. His only friend in Stardew Valley seems to be Haley. If you want to romance Alex, you should also increase your friendship with Haley. You need to have at least six hearts with Haley to trigger his “every day” schedule, so you can meet him frequently.
If you want to gift something to Alex, we recommend giving a salmon dinner or a complete breakfast. Universal loves work as usual. Salmon dinners and complete breakfasts are not available right at the start of the game and you might have to progress through the game a little to get access to them. He also likes all eggs except the void ones, so be careful when getting anything for him. If you want to marry Alex, you should focus on his two and eight heart events which can be quite tricky but his other events should not pose a problem at all for you.
More Stardew Valley Guides
Featured how-to guides
- How to Befriend Robin in Stardew Valley
- How to Unlock the Secret Woods in Stardew Valley
- How to Increase Your Friendship With Lewis in Stardew Valley
- How to Choose The Best Farms in Stardew Valley?
- How to Get Truffles in Stardew Valley
- How to Get A Sweet Gem Berry in Stardew Valley
- How to Unlock The Greenhouse in Stardew Valley
- How to Become Friends With Marnie in Stardew Valley
- How to Catch Catfish in Stardew Valley
Featured walkthrough guides
- Stardew Valley Leah guide
- Stardew Valley Harvey guide
- Stardew Valley Haley guide
- Stardew Valley Emily guide
- Stardew Valley Alex guide
- Stardew Valley Abigail guide
- Stardew Valley Shane guide
- Stardew Valley Gift guide
Featured best guides
- Top 5 Best Stardew Valley Mods
- The Best Gameplay Stardew Valley Mods
- The Best Cosmetic Stardew Valley Mods
Your questions answered
- Stardew Valley Skeleton Key – What is it, where to find it and what to do with it
- What Is the Rabbit’s Foot and How Do You Find It in Stardew Valley?
- Who is Leo in Stardew Valley? All you need to know
- Stardew Valley Patch Notes fixes bugs and crashes
Head over to our Stardew Valley hub for more news, guides and how-to’s
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more