How to Increase Your Friendship With Lewis in Stardew Valley
Here's how to increase your friendship with Lewis.
After you start a new game in Stardew Valley for the first time ever, you will be greeted by an old carpenter. He is none other than Mayor Lewis, one of the most important NPCs in the game. He is not only one of the most prominent members of Pelican Town, but increasing his friendship levels can be very beneficial.
What Should You Gift Lewis in Stardew Valley?
Lewis has been the mayor of Pelican Town for over 20 years and is one of the most respected members of the community. He does have his dirty little secrets but at the bottom of it all, he cares about Pelican Town and its people.
If you are planning on giving gifts to Lewis, here’s what you should consider:
- Loved Gifts: Autumn’s Bounty, Glazed Yams, Green Tea, Hot Peppers, and Vegetable Medley.
- Liked Gifts: Blueberries, Cactus Fruits, and Coconuts.
There are also some universal loves and likes that you can go for but we recommend going for Hot Peppers as they are very easy to get. You can buy hot peppers from Pierre’s hop at any time during the summer and it takes five days to grow them. If you are in the early game and do not have a lot of money, you can consider picking blueberries or coconuts which you can get for free.
Lewis’ birthday is on Spring 7 and it is actually the first birthday that you will get to experience in Stardew Valley. Players will have to be a part of Lewis’ birthday within just seven in-game days of starting the game. The best gift you can give Lewis in Year One is a Parsnip. It grows in four days and the seeds cost just 20g. Lewis also gives you 15 Parsnip seeds at the start of the game which makes gifting him even easier.
More Stardew Valley Guides
Featured how-to guides
- How to Befriend Robin in Stardew Valley
- How to Unlock the Secret Woods in Stardew Valley
- How to Increase Your Friendship With Lewis in Stardew Valley
- How to Choose The Best Farms in Stardew Valley?
- How to Get Truffles in Stardew Valley
- How to Get A Sweet Gem Berry in Stardew Valley
- How to Unlock The Greenhouse in Stardew Valley
- How to Become Friends With Marnie in Stardew Valley
- How to Catch Catfish in Stardew Valley
Featured walkthrough guides
- Stardew Valley Leah guide
- Stardew Valley Harvey guide
- Stardew Valley Haley guide
- Stardew Valley Emily guide
- Stardew Valley Alex guide
- Stardew Valley Abigail guide
- Stardew Valley Shane guide
- Stardew Valley Gift guide
Featured best guides
- Top 5 Best Stardew Valley Mods
- The Best Gameplay Stardew Valley Mods
- The Best Cosmetic Stardew Valley Mods
Your questions answered
- Stardew Valley Skeleton Key – What is it, where to find it and what to do with it
- What Is the Rabbit’s Foot and How Do You Find It in Stardew Valley?
- Who is Leo in Stardew Valley? All you need to know
- Stardew Valley Patch Notes fixes bugs and crashes
Head over to our Stardew Valley hub for more news, guides and how-to’s
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more