All You Need to Know About Minecraft Update 1.18.10
The Caves & Cliffs Part II Update has just gotten its second patch for Minecraft Bedrock Edition.
The Caves & Cliffs Part II Update has just gotten its second patch for Minecraft Bedrock Edition, which brings a slew of repairs, experimental features, and parity with the Java version. The best part of this update: It brings a Frog themed environment into the game!
Highlights of Minecraft Update 1.18.10
Here are some of the highlights from the latest Minecraft update.
- World settings can now be changed directly on Realms, just like local worlds
- If you’re playing in South Korea, we added gameplay timers and notices in compliance with gaming laws to help remind players to take occasional breaks from gameplay
- Boats no longer disappear when getting out of them after a long ride
- Players can now use emotes while standing on Scaffolding
- Capped the freezing range of the Frost Walker enchantment to 8 blocks to avoid server unresponsiveness
- Frogs will spawn in Swamp biomes
- Frogs can croak, jump, swim, and walk on land
- Frogs can eat small Slimes, causing a Slime Ball to drop
- Frogs can be tempted and bred using Seagrass, but this is just a placeholder food for now
- Frogs lay eggs after mating
- Frog eggs that hatch spawn Tadpoles
- Sculk block features are now accessible by enabling this toggle
- Villagers, Rabbits, and Foxes spawned in the Frozen and Jagged Peaks biomes now spawn as their respective snowy variants.
- Goats now spawn in the Jagged Peaks and Frozen Peaks biomes
The update is quite extensive and to check out the full patch notes, click here.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more