Case Manufacturer Antec has partnered with motherboard specialists AsRock for this limited edition open-air frame computer case. The Striker Phantom Gaming has an open-air case design and expansive support for water-cooler systems, intended to help you keep each of your components running cool at all times. This will be great for anyone who’s interested in boosting the performance of their components through overclocking. They’ve also gone to a lot of effort to ease the hassle of cable management, with a conveniently placed channel for keeping all the cables out of the way.
Here are the full specs:
- CNC Cutting Craftsmanship: Composed of 4 mm tempered glass panels, aluminum and steel structure.
- Open-Frame Architecture: Unique framework provides possibilities for custom water-cooling loop.
- Front GPU Mount: The most innovative case design allows you to show your graphics card.
- White PSU Covers: Ample room for the power supply and cable management.
- Compatible with standard ATX or SFX PSU
- 4 x 120 mm Fan Support: Supports up to 2 x 120 mm fans at both the rear and side.
- USB3.1 Type-C Ready: Enjoy higher data transfer speeds and compatibility with next-gen peripherals
Motherboard Support: ITX PCI-E Riser Cable Included
Form Factor: Mini Tower
Materials: Aluminum + Steel (SPCC)
Motherboard Support: ITX
Front Access & Controls: Power, USB3.0 x 2, HD-AUDIO,TYPE-C 3.1
Side Panel: Tempered glass
Expansion & Drive Bays: 2 x Internal 2.5″ Drive Bays
- Rear:1x120mm/ 2×120 mm/ 1x240mm
- Side:1x120mm/ 2×120 mm/ 1x240mm
- Rear: 240MM
- Side: 240MM(Support up to 40mm Thickness Raidiator}
Max GPU Length:330 mm
Max PSU Length: 160mm
PCI-E Riser Cable: Included
Warranty: 1 year
Weight: 7.47 Kg
Dimensions: 420 x 260 x 410 mm(DxWxH)
The physical dimensions of this case are on the large side, so you’ll have to make sure you’ve got enough space to store it. It’s also got a fairly unique aesthetic that won’t suit all tastes.
Pre-orders aren’t live yet, but there’s a store listing up on Newegg already.