Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.05 and 1.06 Patch Notes
Deep Rock Galactic updates 1.05 and 1.06 are now rolling out for PS4 and PS5
Deep Rock Galactic updates 1.05 and 1.06 are now rolling out for PS4 and PS5. PC players have access to only the 1.05 update and it does not have access to 1.06. Patch 1.05 includes a number of general stability improvements and addresses performance issues. Patch 1.06 includes PlayStation-specific fixes.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.05 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where others could not connect to the session you were hosting, including friend invites.
- Fixed a bug where changing ‘Horizontal Mapping’ could lead horizontal motion control not working.
- Fixed a bug where changing ‘Light Mode’ could lead to the lights not working.
- Full servers will now return an “All seats taken” error when trying to join a server that filled up between server list updates.
- Addressed connectivity-related issues (lost connection to server issue).
- Added improvement to save game integrity in case the game crashes while saving
- Addressed a bug where trophies do not unlock correctly.
- Added performance and stability fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
Deep Rock Galactic Update 1.06 Patch Notes
The PlayStation-only patch addressed a bug where players were unable to access tier 5 of the upgrades on a weapon with an overclock. You can also try the following fix
Go to PS4 Settings – Sound and Screen – Display Area Settings – and enlarge the boxed area.
Other fixes in the update include:
- Fixed a crash related to the particle effects when squashing a Fester Flea or a Glyphid Swarmer.
- Addressed some minor glitches in the game.
- Addressed other game crashing issues.
- Added general stability fixes.
- Other minor fixes.
The new update should finally make the tier 5 upgrades accessible to weapons with overclocking capabilities for PS4 and PS5 users. The performance and stability improvements are also noticeable, especially in the Deep Dive missions.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more