Early Black Friday deals 2021 – Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy
In the run up to the biggest sales event on the planet, we take a look at the some of the biggest retailers, in search for precious early Black Friday deals. There is already a surprising amount.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Black Friday 2021 is only around the corner and while it can be an intense couple of days, luckily we have the luxury of shopping from home, avoiding the nutters down the mall. Every year it feels as though Black Friday gets longer and retailers such as Best Buy and Walmart are beginning to dictate their own sales event timescale, with early Black Friday deals already making it to those theoretical shelves.
We are going to run through some of the biggest and best early deals we’ve found so far, so you can beat the crowds.
Early Black Friday deals
Halloween hasn’t even arrived yet and we are already knee-deep in deals. We are going to be looking through high ticket items, such as laptops, gaming PCs, TVs, and other electronics, to see if there are any lucrative early deals to get in your basket before everyone starts their shopping.
Best Buy early Black Friday deals
Best Buy is one of the biggest retailers when it comes to Black Friday deals, with hundreds of products being slashed between now and November. Best Buy is already hosting early deals with Black Friday prices guaranteed on selected products.
All the products listed below are featured in Best Buys ‘Black Friday Price Guarantee’, meaning if you buy now and then discover the price goes even lower, Best Buy will refund you the difference.
Early Best Buy TV deals
- Samsung – 75″ Class QN84A Neo QLED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV – Save $900
- Sony – 65″ Class BRAVIA XR X90J Series LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV – Save $300
- Samsung – 70” Class TU6985 4K Crystal UHD Smart Tizen TV – Save $150
- LG – 70” Class UP8070 Series LED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV – Save $250
Early Best Buy gaming PC deals
- iBUYPOWER – SlateMR Gaming Desktop – Intel i7 11700F, NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti 6GB – Save $200
- iBUYPOWER – Element Mini Gaming Desktop – AMD Ryzen 5 3600, NVIDIA RTX 2060 6GB – Save $100
- iBUYPOWER – Slate MR Gaming Desktop – Intel i5-11400F, AMD Radeon RX 570 8GB – Save $150
- HP – Pavilion Desktop – AMD Ryzen 3, AMD Radeon RX 5500 – Save $70
Early Best Buy laptop deals
- MSI – Delta 15.6″ FHD 240hz Gaming Laptop – Ryzen R7-5800, Radeon RX6700M – Save $300
- MSI – Sword 15.6″ Gaming Laptop – Intel Core i7, RTX 3050ti – Save $300
- MSI – GF65 15.6″ 144hz Gaming Laptop – Intel Core i5, RTX3060 – Save $250
- Lenovo – Yoga 9i 14 2-in-1 14″ 4K HDR Touch-Screen Laptop – Save $400
- Lenovo – Yoga 7i 2-in-1 14″ Touch Screen Laptop – Save $200
- HP – 11.6″ Chromebook – Save $259
Early Best Buy gaming monitor deals
- Samsung – Odyssey Gaming CRG5 Series 27″ LED Curved FHD G-Sync Monitor – Save $150
- LG – UltraGear 27″ IPS LED FHD G-Sync Compatible Monitor with HDR – Save $130
- Dell – S2721DGF 27″ Gaming IPS QHD FreeSync and G-SYNC compatible monitor – Save $120
- ASUS – TUF 24.5” IPS FHD 280Hz Fast 1ms G-SYNC Gaming Monitor – Save $100
Walmart early Black Friday deals
Every year, the Walmart Black Friday deals end up on the top of our lists, and it’s no surprise. From tech to gaming and everything in between, Walmart is a hub of activity every time Black Friday rolls around. This year, Walmart is launching discounts early in what they call – Black November. Basically, Walmart is promising an “all-new Black Friday Experience” and the deals are already underway.
Amazon early Black Friday deals
Amazon offers deals all year round, with Prime Day, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday featuring the most lucrative discounts. In the run-up to Black Friday we see Amazon bringing out early deals, however, they tend to save the best for the day itself. While Amazon is yet to catch up to Walmart and Best Buy for early deals, it is definitely a retailer you should be keeping an eye on over the next few weeks.
What to look out for with early Black Friday deals
Make sure you double-check prices when shopping for early Black Friday deals as many retailers offer up ‘deals’ that have no actual value. Taking Best Buy as an example, it is great to see them offering customers an early Black Friday deal, with a price drop guarantee when the sales event arrives. While many retailers will price match on Black Friday, few are doing what Best Buy is doing, making them well worth checking out daily in the run-up.
Why shop for early Black Friday deals?
The best Black Friday deals are often limited to a certain amount of units. For example, an eye-watering TV deal may only last half a day, once it’s gone, it’s gone. With early Black Friday deals, you have the chance to beat the crowds and secure those savings well in advance.