Guilty Gear Strive patch notes 1.13
As season one draws to a close, this patch brings a new character and a new stage. Let's have a look
The ever-popular Guilty Gear series has been revitalized with Guilty Gear Strive, and the devs over at ArcSystemWorks are constantly honing and tweaking their fighting masterpiece.
Season pass 1 is coming to a close so we have just got our fourth new character so let’s delve a little deeper and see what patch 1.13 will bring to the arena.
Guilty Gear Strive patch notes
The first year’s season pass is now almost completed so our fourth new character is included in the latest patch. Baiken now joins the roster which will give you all somebody new to play with and learn.
We also get a new stage in this patch – Lap of the Kami. Let’s have a look at some of the inclusions and fixed in Guilty Gear Strive 1.13.
- Added Baiken as a playable character.
- Added additional stage “Lap of the Kami.”
- Added Baiken’s BGM, “Mirror of the World.”
- Added avatar items for Baiken.
- Added pre-release countdown illustrations to Gallery Mode.
- Added “Combo Maker,” a new mode where players can create original combos and setplay.
- This mode can be selected via “Offline”>”Combo” at the main menu.
- No longer subject to combo blow-back scaling when the projectile part of Giganter Kai hits the opponent.
- Fixed a bug where the hitbox of the banana item generated via What Could This Be? and W-W-What Could This Be? would sometimes remain after the item disappeared.
- Happy Chaos
- Fixed a bug where when using At the Ready under certain circumstances, it was impossible to ready the gun or fire even after inputting HS.
- Fixed a bug where readying the gun with Steady Aim, the gun would remain readied even after Chaos took damage and the damage state ended.
- Fixed a bug where when using Steady Aim under certain circumstances, it was impossible to cancel into special moves or fire.
- Changed the visual effect for Happy Chaos’s gun attacks. No change has been made to their battle function.
Other minor changes
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Issue with Network Play
- We have confirmed several issues with network disconnections, connection errors, and difficulty matching in online lobbies and player matches.
- We are continuously looking into the cause and trying to find solutions for these issues.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more