Is Cyber Monday as good as Black Friday?
Cyber Monday vs Black Friday, it's more or less the same
What discounts we get to see on Monday usually depends on the retailer, for example, Best Buy has been running Black Friday deals since the start of November and they will likely keep going on for a while yet.
Other retailers, such as Amazon, switch deals on and off on the day. The biggest surprise of 2022 so far was Amazon going live with some decent deals the day before. In fact, even more, surprising is the fact Amazon has already gone live with some Cyber Monday deals too, giving shoppers a full weekend to really sift through and grab the perfect bargain.
If we were to look at historic deals, we feel that Black Friday would come out on top of that conversation, however, recently Cyber Monday has been as bountiful, if not more.
10 Cyber Monday deals you need to see
Below is the best Cyber Monday deals already live on Amazon, Best Buy, and more.
- Best iBUYPOWER Deal: TraceMR Gaming Desktop |
- LG – 65″ C2 Series OLED evo 4K UHD Smart webOS TV – Amazon Deal – Best Buy Deal
- Alienware Aurora R14 RTX 3080 gaming PC – was
- Alienware (AW3423DW) 34 Inch Curved PC Gaming Monitor – was
$1,299.99, NOW $1,194.99
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC graphics card – was
$410.99, NOW $349.99
- AMD Ryzen 9 7900X CPU – was
$549, NOW $439.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 – From $99.99
$699.99with eligible trade-in
- Samsung Odyssey G70A 4K – was
$799.99, NOW $579.99
- Samsung Odyssey Neo G9 – was
$2,299.99, NOW $1,499.99
- Samsung 65″ Class QN900B Samsung Neo QLED 8K Smart TV (2022) – was
$4799.99, NOW $3299.99
Are there better deals on Cyber Monday or Black Friday?
This year, Major retailers went live early and the deals are running all the way through the weekend right into Cyber Monday. This gives us all more time to A. get paid and B. find the perfect deal.
We have been populating several of our Black Friday and Cyber Monday pages over the last week or so and have found the pricing to be very lucrative. We won’t bother comparing this year to last, there is no comparison, 2022 has some amazing tech deals across many categories.
You may have heard the rumors that manufacturers over-produced and retailers overstocked this year in response to the disaster of 2021. If this is true, we may see even better deals on Cyber Monday this year that could continue right the way up to Christmas.
I’ve missed Black Friday, KEVIN!
Stop panicking, Kevin is fine.
We have many guides covering a wide selection of product categories, so get the tea on, sit back and start ticking off that Christmas list.
- Cyber Monday deals
- Steam Cyber Monday deals
- Gaming PC Cyber Monday deals
- GPU Cyber Monday deals
- Monitor Cyber Monday deals
- Secretlab Cyber Monday deals
- Cyberpower PC Cyber Monday deals
- Soundbar Cyber Monday deals
- HDMI 2.1 gaming monitor Cyber Monday deals
- 4K TV Cyber Monday deals
- Ryzen Cyber Monday deals
- Cyber Monday laptop deals
- Gaming laptop Cyber Monday deals
- Cyber Monday tablet deals
Where is best to get Cyber Monday deals 2022?
Now we are at Cyber Monday, all of the above will start to lower prices on select electronics, which in some cases may be locked all the way till the end of December itself.
Cyber Monday Vs Black Friday: final verdict
The main thing to know is that you will see the odd different products go on sale on Cyber Monday, so even if you did quite well during Black Frida, it is probably worth another look.
As previously mentioned, the deals are mostly the same across multiple retailers and brands.
Big ticket items are the headline act on Cyber Monday and this year looks to be the best time to shop in the last three years.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more