Samsung S95B 65″ QD-OLED TV
LG TV Cyber Monday deals: $200 off LG C1 OLED
Save big on the LG C1 OLED series during this year's Cyber Monday
The Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend is officially alive and kicking – big track. Deals are being slapped around all over the place and it’s time for you to take advantage of the great deals that are on offer.
One of the best offers around right now are the LG C1 OLED deals that you’ll see scattered across big retailers. Best Buy is slashing prices on a number of different variants as part of its Cyber Monday push and you won’t want to miss out on these savings.
If you weren’t aware, the LG C1 OLED TV range is, arguably, one of the best out there – especially for gaming. It offers up a stunning OLED panel alongside HDMI 2.1 support and a 120Hz refresh rate – or lack of a better phrase, a console gamer’s fantasy.
The C1 OLED series has been slashed by hundreds of dollars this year, making them incredibly attractive and great value for money. Remember though, with stock levels being less than ideal, you’ll have to be quick if you wanna snag a stunner deal this year.
Today’s LG TV Cyber Monday deals
If the LG C1 OLED 48″ doesn’t quite take your fancy, check out some of the other great 4K TV Cyber Monday deals that are available today:
- LG – 48″ Class C1 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV – Save $200
- LG – 55″ Class C1 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV – Save $200
- Insignia™ – 55″ Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV – Save $250
- Sony – 65″ Class BRAVIA XR X90J Series LED 4K UHD Smart Google TV – Save $300
- LG – 83″ Class C1 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV – Save $500
- LG – 77″ Class A1 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV – Save $300
- LG – 65″ Class C1 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV – Save $300
- Sony – 55″ Class BRAVIA XR A80J Series OLED 4K UHD Smart Google TV – Save $500
- Samsung – 75″ Class Q60A Series QLED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV – Save $400
- Sony – 65″ Class BRAVIA XR A80J Series OLED 4K UHD Smart Google TV – Save $700
- Samsung – 65″ Class QN90A Neo QLED 4K UHD Smart Tizen TV – Save $900
Why buy an LG 4K TV this Cyber Monday?
Well, it really all comes down to price. Cyber Monday weekend is easily one of the biggest sales events of the year – alongside Black Friday. It offers up some of the best deals you can find on tech, giving you a huge opportunity to snag a fantastic deal on a high-end item.
Better still, if you’re working on a strict budget, you may even be able to get the next model up during Cyber Monday thanks to the price reductions on offer. There really isn’t anything better than a cold hard saving.
How long will Cyber Monday TV deals last?
LG TV deals for Cyber Monday look set to run between now and the end of Cyber Monday – which will conclude on November 29th this year. However, with stock levels being massively depleted, the deals will of course be subject to ‘while stocks last’ – meaning once they’re gone, they’re gone.
Furthermore, the LG TV deals don’t seem to offer up the same enticing price match guarantee as other products on the websites – suggesting that this might very well be the cheapest price you’ll get.
Best Cyber TV deals: Related pages
For more deals this like, why not check out some of our comprehensive Cyber Monday pages below:
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more