Minecraft 18.104.22.168 Bedrock Beta Patch Notes
What's coming in the next Bedrock update?
Minecraft’s Bedrock update is coming soon and the developers just released a new beta version to try out all of the upcoming features. The newest beta adds fixes that address UI, stability, and performance issues.
Minecraft Bedrock Beta Patch Notes
Performance and Stability Fixes
- A crash that could sometimes occur when computing the loot table of a Villager without user data has been fixed.
- Fixed several crash issues that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed an issue where the “Ranged Attack Goal” could not be used to move mobs in some Marketplace packs
User Interface Changes
- Play screen exit button now present with touch input on Nintendo Switch
- Fixed crash when hovering a pattern in the Stonecutter UI
- Fixed block namespace not being recorded in item stack’s placement and destroy rules when sent over the network or saved to disk
How to Access Minecraft Bedrock Beta
- Download the Xbox Insider Hub app and launch it.
- Head to the Insider section.
- Select Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows/Xbox.
- Join the beta
- Search for the Minecraft Bedrock Edition
- You will now be able to download the latest Minecraft Bedrock beta
The Minecraft Bedrock edition continues to be updated and the new pathfinding changes should help the combat experience. The latest beta is great news for Nintendo Switch players who have been troubled by touch input issues in previous patches, and the new beta should resolve their issues.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more