NBA 2K22 Next-Gen Update 1.10 Introduces New Ratings and Gameplay Changes
This season has introduced some new ratings to the players as well as some gameplay changes.
Just as the NBA All-Stars match has concluded, Visual Concepts has brought in another update that sees some crucial changes as well as player rating updates in the game. With this, the official page for NBA 2K22 Season 5 has been published by Visual Concepts. With Season 5 on the horizon, it’s quite probable that this patch is a type of pre-patch for the upcoming season.
What is new in this update?
This season has introduced some new ratings to the players as well as some gameplay changes. The gameplay changes include fixing bugs related to hesitation escapes and fixing a rare issue where baskets didn’t load in the MyCAREER games.
Let’s have a look at the patch notes right here.
Highlights from the patch notes
- Fixed a bug with hesitation escapes that allowed ball handlers to travel across the court without properly dribbling the ball
- Fixed an issue with Jeremy Lin’s signature size-up that was leading to dropped Pro Stick inputs
- Improved performance when playing games in The Moat when in the Neighborhood
- Fixed a rare issue where some users reported loading into a MyCAREER game without baskets
- Various non-gameplay updates in preparation for the MyTEAM Unlimited $250,000 Tournament on March 5th. Watch games live with 2KStreamcast during the Tournament!
- Improved the visibility of the Holo effect on Heat Check cards
Click here to read the full patch notes.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more