Overwatch 2 Beta start time: all major regions
Can't wait for the launch of Overwatch 2's PvP Beta? Here's exactly when you'll be jump into the action
Ahead of today’s Overwatch 2 Beta launch, we’ll be looking at the start times for both PC and console gamers – across all major regions. UK players will be able to jump into the action from 7pm tonight (June 28th), just in time to beat the rush hour traffic.
The 2nd Overwatch 2 PvP Beta finally goes live today, and with it comes a plethora of exciting new additions including the game’s latest hero, Junker Queen. The hugely anticipated 5v5 character-based shooter has been in the making for some time now, and after what feels like an eternity, a few lucky individuals will be able to jump into the action tonight.
This guide will be a complete rundown of all the Overwatch 2 Beta release times, including all major regions.
More Overwatch 2
- How to play Overwatch 2
- How to signup for Overwatch 2 Beta
- Overwatch 2 roadmap
- Overwatch 2 Watchpoint pack
When is the Overwatch 2 Beta start time? (UK, EU, PDT, EDT)
If you’re one of the lucky recipients of an Overwatch 2 Beta pass, you’ll be able to officially play the latest PvP Beta on the 28th of June, 2022.
Below are the start times for the Overwatch 2 Beta:
- UK: 7pm (BST)
- Europe: 8pm (CEST)
- US (West Coast): 11am (PDT)
- US (East Coast): 2pm (EDT)
The above times are related to both PC and console players.
If you aren’t one of the few who get chosen for the first wave of Beta testing, fear not, a second wave will drop on July 5th – so be sure to check your email that is associated with Blizzard.net.
According to a statement made on Blizzard’s website, the developer will try to provide access to all players who opt-in to the Beta by no later than the 14th of July.
Check below for the complete Overwatch 2 Beta dates:
|Overwatch 2 release date||4th October 2022|
|Overwatch 2 Beta signup||16th June 2022|
|Overwatch 2 Beta launch||28th June 2022|
|Overwatch 2 Beta (second drop)||5th July 2022|
|Overwatch 2 Beta 2nd drop access||14th July 2022|
What is featured in the Overwatch 2 Beta?
We’ve listed all the features that will arrive with the drop of the Overwatch 2 Beta below:
- Crossplay between consoles and PC
- 5v5 matches
- Two new Overwatch 2 heroes – Junker Queen and Sojourn
- Hero reworks for Orisa, Doomfist, Bastion, and Sombra
- New hero looks
- Two new Hybrid maps – Paraiso and Midtown
- One new Escort map – Circuit Royal
- Two maps for the new Push mode – New Queen Street and Colosseo
- New Ping system
Can I still guarantee access to the Overwatch 2 Beta?
In short, yes. If you want to take luck out of the equation, simply purchase the Overwatch 2 Watchpoint pack which will automatically grant you access to the PvP Beta.
The pack will set you back a cool £34.99/$39.99 but will come with the following benefits and rewards:
- Guaranteed access to the Overwatch 2 PvP Crossplay Beta (Beta begins June 28th, 2022)
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition (includes five (5) Legendary Skins and five (5) Epic Skins)
- Additional content granted to purchasers at the release of Overwatch 2 on October 4th
- Premium Battle Pass: Season 1 – Two (2) Overwatch
- 2 Legendary Hero Skins – Space Raider Soldier 76 and Space Raider Cassidy
- 2000 Overwatch 2 Virtual Currency – Overwatch
- 2 Player Icon (Overwatch 2 Watchpoint Pack pre-purchase exclusive)
Overwatch 2 Beta trailer
If you’re looking to get the competitive juices flowing, here is the latest Overwatch 2 Beta trailer:
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more