Rust Update 1.24 Fixes Some Of The Most Persistent Issues in Gameplay
This new update will be available for the Xbox One and PS4 players and will fix issues with visuals, railings, and other bugs.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
The multiplayer game Rust has received a new update this month which has fixed some of the most common issues that were prevalent with regards to the gameplay. The update does not add any new content and has mostly fixed the bugs. This Hotfix patch is also dubbed the Emergency Rust Patch.
This new update will be available for the Xbox One and PS4 players and will fix issues with visuals, railings, and other bugs. The last big update of this game added Tech tree, 3KM maps, gestures, building blocks and much more.
Let’s have a look at the issues addressed in the patch notes.
Issues addressed in Rust Update 1.24
The February 3 update for Rust has addressed the following issues:
- Addressed visual issues and z-fighting in the Airfield tunnels.
- Addressed some railings at the Launch Site not having any collision.
- Addressed a spot in one of the Launch Site buildings where you could get stuck.
- Addressed the manual door override not working at the Water Treatment Plant.
- Addressed broken metal beams at the Water Treatment Plant disappearing when viewed from certain angles.
- Addressed bullet holes not appearing on pallet boxes.
- Addressed texture and view distance issues with the generators on top of some buildings.
- Addressed some usable items losing their texture from a distance.
The full patch notes can be read in the link here. Rust is available to download for free in PlayStation 4 and Xbox Consoles.