- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 256GB: $1,799, £1,599, AU$2,499
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 512GB: $1,899, £1,699, AU$2,999
- Snapdragon 888 with 5G support
- Cover screen: 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED (with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate)
- Main Screen: 7.6-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED (with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate)
- Weight: 271g
- Colors: Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- IPX8 water-resistant
- Triple camera: UW 12MP, wide 12MP, telephoto 12MP, cover selfie cam 10MP, under-display camera 4MP
- Battery: 4,400mAh (typical) dual battery
- Memory 12GB RAM with 256/512GB internal storage UFS 3.1
- S Pen Fold Edition and S Pen Pro support
- Verizon Up to $1,000 off: Save up to $1,000 when trading in an old (or damaged) phone. Plus, a potential $500 in bonuses for switching
- Samsung Bonuses: Samsung are offering up to $200 credit & up to $800 off when trading in your old Samsung phone
- AT&T $1,000 Off: Trade in old devices and save up to $1,000 on the latest Samsung
- T-Mobile $1,000 Off: Trade in old devices and save up to $1,000 on the latest Samsung
- Best Buy $300 Off: Save $300 off instantly, with an additional $600 up for grabs if you decide to trade in
Samsung’s new lineup of ‘affordable’ foldable phones is well and truly underway. Whilst Samsung might be classing both the Galaxy Z Flip and Z Fold as affordable, they’re still north of $1,000 – making them, once again, one of the most expensive phones on the market.
To Samsung’s credit, they are trying to bring the AMOLED foldable phone to the mainstream market, and at its current price point, you’d have to say they aren’t a million miles away.
In the following article, we’ll be looking at some of the big questions surrounding the new device, including release dates, prices, specifications, and pre-order bonuses.
So, let’s dive straight into it!
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
7.6-inch QXGA+ Dynamic AMOLED (120Hz)
Phantom Black, Phantom Green, Phantom Silver
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Release Date
Fans of the Galaxy Fold 2 will be pleased with the announcements made recently, with news on release dates, price, and specifications all at the top of the agenda.
Samsung has assured fans of the brand that the Galaxy Fold 3 will be released on Friday the 27th of August in the US and UK. Australian residents will have to wait until September 10th if they want to get their hands on this impressive mobile device.
Alongside the Galaxy Z Fold 3, consumers can also expect the Galaxy Z Flip 3 – which will be released at the same time.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price
As you might remember, the Z Fold 2 came to shelves with an eye-watering price tag. Whilst many might consider the Z Fold 3 to offer the same stomach-churning value, it is considerably cheaper than its predecessor.
Let’s be honest, foldable phones are still one of the most expensive mobile devices on the market. Here’s what we can expect for pricing in various regions.
Remember, offers, retailers, and bonuses may see the following prices vary:
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Specs
Similar to the Galaxy Z Flip, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 specs were released some time ago now – showcasing a clear uplift when compared to the previous iteration.
All-in-all, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 might be one of the most impressive mobile phones out there, sporting specifications that really are hard to beat – and help justify that high-end price tag. Below is what you can expect from the Galaxy Z Fold 3.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold specs:
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Pre-order & Bonuses
Pre-orders for the impressive Galaxy Z Fold 3