Today’s Wordle May 17 hints, clues and answer
Today's Wordle answer is just happy to exist
Found your way here by mistake on May 18, 2022? Don’t worry, we gotchu… The answer you’re looking for is right here.
Tuesday can be a bit of a hurdle, we know, so get your brain into gear with a bit of Wordle! That was a totally unintentional rhyme, by the way. Maybe accidental rhyming can be credited to having done today’s Wordle, it’s always a good way to start the day as a writer. Wait, that one was unintentional too, let’s see if I can keep this up.
Wordle hints May 17 2022
General Wordle hints
- Get as many vowels as possible into your starting word, why not give “audio” a try?
- Keep common groups of letters in mind, particularly today. Think “ity”, “an”, “th”, “ism”, for example.
Specific hints for today’s Wordle answer
- Today’s word is a verb, but it’s also a rather existential noun.
- There are two vowels in today’s Wordle answer…
- ..and they appear next to each other in places two and three.
Wordle answer, May 17, 2022
Here, as ever, is your final warning before we reveal today’s Wordle answer once and for all… If you don’t want the answer just yet, don’t scroll past the below image.
Today’s Wordle answer is… BEING. Considering “-ing” is an incredibly common word ending, it’s not that frequent when it comes to five-letter words, making today’s puzzle a bit tricky. However, managing to figure out that today’s word ended in -ing is more than half of the puzzle, and pretty much would have given it away. How many attempts did it take you to get today’s answer, with or without our clues? Let us know!
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more