TRON Identity release date confirmed for 2023
Are you ready to enter the Grid? Well hold your horses, TRON Identity doesn’t release until 2023.
As shown on Steam, the planned release date is 2023, which means it is obviously coming, we just don’t know exactly when.
TRON: Identity, from Bithell Games is a visual novel adventure game that puts you into the Grid to uncover truths in a world without a creator.
NOW READ: Just Dance 2023 release date
TRON Identity release date set for 2023 but window unknown
There is no other information on the publisher or Steam’s website regarding the release date window.
All we know is that TRON Identity will release sometime next year.
You can currently add the game to your Steam wishlist, however, there is no mention of early access, pre orders, or testing.
What can we expect from TRON: Identity?
As mentioned this visual adventure game will plop you straight into the Grid following Query, a detective program.
The overall story is ultimately affected by your in-game decisions. As you interact with a variety of characters, you will need to ally with them, spurn them, or even derezz them.
TRON: Identity features
As seen on Steam in-game features include:
- A new extension of the TRON franchise – Unlock a never-before-seen server filled with new, original programs to join forces with or oppose.
- Beautiful, hand-crafted character art – Watch the story come to life through detailed, uniquely designed characters.
- Rich world-building and storytelling – In a brand-new Grid with its own nuanced structure, there is much to discover about the programs and places around you.
- Reveal memories – The truth of the case is hidden in the Identity Discs of those around you. Defrag their Discs to navigate the complex path to a solution in these unique puzzles.
- One mystery, many endings – Your choices will determine the outcome you see, with a protagonist that lets you take the reins and doesn’t corner you into one approach.
- Developed by the award-winning team behind Thomas Was Alone and Subsurface Circular – Brought to you by a team steeped in sci-fi stories, we are incredibly excited to share this game with you.
TRON Identity System requirements
TRON Identity is not going to be a graphically intensive game, making it accessible for a lot of different players.
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: 1.4 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated
- Storage: 3 GB available space
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more