Wizard101 Patch Notes
Pointy hat and wand time - patch incoming
This free-to-play MMO wizards game is gaming in popularity and has just received a nice big patch. So let’s have a look into it and see what changes we can expect to find if we have been playing Wizards101 for a little while already.
What is Wizards101?
Help save Wizard City in Wizard101, a free-to-play MMO Wizards game. Create your own Wizard and embark on your Wizard school adventure. Play fun Wizard games with collectible card magic, wizard duels, and far-off worlds that are safe for kids and fun for players of all ages!
Is Wizards101 free?
Like many of these games you can play Wizards101 for free or enhance your game by signing up for a membership or buying crowns
Patch Notes highlights
- Fixed several quest blockers in early game (Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone)
- Fixed several interior Lemuria quests so that completed quests lights display correctly
- Players should now receive the Bookworm badge for completing The Lore You Know and Trip to the Library quests
- Players should now be able to complete the Gotta See Gretta quest to achieve the related badges
- Ursai Village now has Health wisps and should apply passive healing
Combat & Animations
- Fixed an issue with Old One’s Endgame displaying mismatched hanging effects
- Fixed an “infinite loop” bug with Sugarr
- Fixed a bug in the combat cheats for Mandrake the Maligician
- Many Lemuria mobs are now ready for essence extraction
- Fixed a bug with the match timer related to disconnects during a match; the timer should now pause during the disconnect and resume when you reconnect.
- Oni’s Projection now correctly respects Dispel and other charm hanging effects.
- Some Jinn and Oni card art has been updated to disambiguate them from pre-existing spells
- Macabre Jinn and Doom Oni updated to apply “steal health” effects (cinematics updated to match).
- Duststorm Jinn updated to apply a “triple hit” of Storm, Fire, and Ice (cinematics updated to match)
In our continued efforts to encourage a fun, fair, and friendly competitive environment, accounts that have an active mute status will not be able to queue in PvP.
Graphics & UI
- Fixed display issues with “translucent” card art on the new PvP Jinn and Oni spells
- Fixed display issues on Mandoria and Badlands doodle maps related to mob icons
- Fixed various display and item placement issues with housing
You can read the full patch notes here – they are pretty long though so prepare yourself.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more