Resident Evil 4 Remake Trophies & Achievements
With the game only a matter of hours away at this point folks will no doubt be wondering what kind of Resident Evil 4 Remake trophies and achievements we can expect. Hunting trophies in games – be they favourites or not – has become a sizeable area of interest among fans. And with the amount of fans that Resident Evil has, we can bank on the game being identified as one in which players will hunt down every trophy.
Completionists behold, as below we’ve got every real-not-real award you can earn in the game. These aren’t totally confirmed yet by the way – at least technically. These came out ahead of the game’s release by a long stretch – but, truthfully, they do look like they are on the money.
Those looking to get everything, or, on PlayStation, looking to platinum the game’ will notice that you’ll have to do multiple playthroughs to cover the difficult and rank criteria for those specific trophies and achievements. But, knowing Resi fans, we don’t doubt this will be a problem at all. Anyway, let’s get to it; below is the full list of Resident Evil 4 Remake trophies and achievements as we know them at the moment.
Read more: Is Resident Evil 4 Remake cross platform & crossplay?
All Achievements and Trophies in Resident Evil 4 Remake – Listed
Here’s what to expect, keeping in mind there are spoilers below in the form of Achievement and Trophy descriptions.
- Cuz Boredom Kills Me – Obtain all trophies.
- Knife Basics – Parry an enemy with the knife.
- My Preferred Place – Upgrade a weapon.
- A Masterpiece – Get the exclusive upgrade for a weapon.
- Nice One, Stranger! – Complete a request for the Merchant.
- Talk About Near-Death Experience! – Rescue Ashley as she’s being carried away by the enemy.
- Revolt Against the Revolting – Destroy a Clockwork Castellan.
- Harpoon Hurler – Defeat Del Lago.
- Grilled Big Cheese – Defeat Bitores Méndez.
- Wave Goodbye, Right Hand – Defeat the Verdugo.
- Jack of All Trades – Complete all requests from the Merchant.
- Revolution Wind-Up – Destroy all Clockwork Castellans.
- Promising Agent – Complete the main story on Standard mode or higher.
- Mission Accomplished S+ – Complete the main story on Standard mode with an S+ rank.
- Proficient Agent – Complete the main story on Hardcore mode or higher.
- S+ Rank Investigator – Complete the main story on Hardcore mode with an S+ rank.
- Peerless Agent – Complete the main story on Professional mode with an S+ rank.
- Sprinter – Complete the main story within 8 hours.
- Frugalist – Complete the main story without using a recovery item.
- Minimalist – Complete the main story using only knives and handguns [Including specific battles].
- Silent Stranger – Complete the main story without talking to the Merchant once.
- No Thanks, Bro! – Defeat Ramón Salazar.
- You Used to Be a Good Guy – Defeat Jack Krauser.
- You’re Small Time! – Defeat Osmund Saddler.
- Shield Your Eyes – Defeat 3 enemies at once with a flash grenade.
- Never Heard It Coming – Defeat a Garrador using only knives.
- Two Bugs, One Stone – Kill 3 parasites inside a Regenerator with a single bullet.
- You Talk Too Much! – Throw a grenade into Ramón Salazar’s mouth.
- Overkill – Use a cannon to defeat a zealot.
- Hope You Like Thrill Rides! – Make it through both minecart sections in the underground tunnel without taking damage.
- Capacity Compliance – Reach the top of the clock tower without the lift stopping once.
- Smooth Escape – Escape on the water scooter without taking any damage.
- Astute Appraiser – Sell a single treasure for at least 100000 ptas.
- Bandit – Obtain all treasures indicated on the Village treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Raider – Obtain all treasures indicated on the Castle treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Burglar – Obtain all treasures indicated on the Island treasure map in a single playthrough.
- Gun Fanatic – Obtain all weapons.
- Amateur Shooter – Complete a game at the shooting range.
- Real Deadeye – Earn an S-rank in all games at the shooting range.
- Trick Shot – Shoot through and destroy 5 targets at the shooting range with a single shot.
The Resident Evil 4 remake is set to release soon and features modernized gameplay, a reimagined storyline, and vividly detailed graphics.
RE4 is arguably one of the best in the series and for that matter, the third-person horror genre. Fans have been calling for a remake of this for some time and it looks absolutely fantastic. Resident Evil 4 Remake
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more