Warzone 2 December 19 update – Loadout price change and bug fixes
Some changes, some bug fixes, and some patches in this Warzone 2 Dec 19 update.
Warzone 2 has been sitting pretty in Season 1, quickly becoming one of the most popular BR shooters out there at the moment. But every game has its bugs, and the 19th of Decmber patches and updates for Warzone 2 have changed some useful things.
First, the update will change reduce the price of the Loadout to make it easier for players to progress through the match with their own custom weapons. Secondly, there are multiple fixes to bugs within the game that have been plaguing the game across Battler Royale and DMZ.
Warzone 2 reduced price of Loadout at Buy Station in new update
The most drastic change by far in recent Warzone 2 updates is this new and drastic change. The Loadouts that could be bought at Buy Stations for $5000 are now only $2000, making it far easier for squads to get their custom classes in the action early on. Maybe it’s time to try out the best SMG Warzone 2 loadout now.
Of course, the implication of this is that for only $5000, a player can get two primary weapons in two Loadouts. The original price was clearly seen as too steep before by developers.
This does effectively take out a huge issue that players had with Warzone 2. Many players have complained before about the difficulty of collecting the funds necessary for Loadouts.
Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2 December 19 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where players were able to save Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase.
- Fixed an issue that could affect Basilisk bullet spread when ADS.
- Fixed an issue with Gaz Operator skin (Grass Ops) not appearing as purchased once unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused lingering smoke to disappear while in ADS during active S.A.E..
- Fixed an issue which prevented Players from selecting a Blueprint after leaving a match early.
- Fixed an issue that caused Steam friends to appear as their SteamID64 rather than their intended nickname.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from selecting the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens to purchase.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Champion’s Quest element negative effects to remain on screen after dropping them outside of playable boundaries.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from unequipping an insured Weapon if their Contraband inventory was full.
That’s all for now, tune back in when we discuss more changes, fixes, updates and more and our ascent into Season 2, also!
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more