What’s in the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass?
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
With today’s incoming update and a new pass, beginning, folks are wondering what’s in the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass – and we’re here to break it down for you.
There’s always a plethora of new gear, skins, map points of interests, and more with every sea change in the behemoth battle royale game. The Battle Pass for this season is no different and you can unlock the skins by first purchasing the battle pass, and then playing to earn XP which can unlock levels and earn extra rewards such as extra items and styles at higher levels.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass Skins
The compete list of Battle Pass skins for this season of Fortnite is as follows:
- Thunder – A chic jacket-wearing Lizard; that’s all you need to know
- Mizuki – A legendary skin that is very cool, featuring a fan made of blades, and a sword too.
- Stray – No nothing to do with the cat game from last year, but actually another Fox Clan member
- Highwire – Oozing sass, the bunny ears on this one have piqued our interest
- Renzo the Destroyer – A strong name, and a character skin described in Fortnite as ‘the galaxy’s premier doomfluencer’
- Imani – A wicked cool cel-shaded character skin
- Mystica – Including a cool icy look to see the winter out, this is a sleek skin on offer
- Eren Jaeger (the character from Attack of the Titan, available in the Battle Pass later on)
If you’re looking for even more info on the latest update, then you check out the full Fortnite v24.00 patch notes in our dedicated article.
How much is the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass?
This season’s Battle Pass will cost you the grand total of 950 V-Bucks. Perfect if you’ve built up a small bank of the the Fortnite currency, or only $7.99 / $6.49 for a 1000 which will give you some left over to play with too.
When does the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle finish?
The Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 Battle Pass is slated to come to a conclusion on June 3rd, 2023. This is a Sunday too so you can get some quality time with it right up until the last moment (hopefully)! You can read more on the Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 end date here.