PSVR 2 head size – Everything you need to know
Head too big? Read below to see if you can fit that gigantic dome into the PSVR 2
With PS VR2 set to release on 22nd February 2023, every PlayStation gamer is wondering what the PSVR 2 head size would be.
Sony PSVR 2
If you are planning on pre-ordering the PSVR 2 and are unsure whether it would fit your head, don’t worry!
In this article, we will help you find out the PSVR 2 head size so you can make an informed purchase decision when ordering your PSVR 2 headset. So let’s dive right in.
What Is the PSVR 2 Head Size?
Since the first PSVR headset came with an ergonomic design that was ideal for all head sizes, the PlayStation team maintained the same concept for the PSVR 2 headset.
The first PSVR headset had external dimensions of approximately 187 x 185 x 277 mm (width x height x length). It came with enough additional padding and stretch to fit any head size.
Does the PVSR 2 fit big heads
Head size is a bit of a weird metric, with loads of variance from person to person. However, when we tested it for our full PSVR 2 review, we found it to comfortably fit with no issues. And remember, we’re gaming and tech journalists, so if it can fit over our heads, you’ll have no problems.
The PSVR 2 comes with a field of view of about 110 degrees. The team paid close attention to the comfort and weight of the headset so players can have an adjustable and simple headband.
To maintain its original concept, the PlayStation team also made the scope of the PSVR 2 headset adjustable. As a result, you can adjust the scope to keep the scope area closer or further away from your face.
So even if you have a fairly big head size, you don’t need to worry about your PSVR 2 headset not fitting your head. What’s more, the PSVR 2 is also going to be lighter and slimmer than the first VR headset. So you won’t feel a strain even if you play for extended hours.
PSVR 2 FAQs!
If you’re eager to know everything about the PSVR 2, you’re in luck, as we’ve written a lot of pages about the PSVR 2. For your convenience, we’ve listed it all below!
- Best Games for PSVR 2: What to look forward to!
- Does PSVR 2 Support HDR?
- Are the PSVR 2 controllers compatible with PS4?
- Can I Use PSVR Controllers on PSVR 2?
- Do I need a TV to use PSVR 2?
- Is PSVR 2 Multiplayer?
- PSVR 2 head size – Everything you need to know
- Does PSVR 2 work with PS4? No, and here’s why
- How to connect PSVR 2 to PS5: Quick PSVR 2 setup guide
- How to change PSVR 2 viewing modes?
- Where to buy PSVR 2 & pre order details (All regions)
- How To Sync PSVR 2 Sense Controller?
- How to turn the PSVR2 Sense controller on and off?
- Is The PS Move Controller compatible with PSVR 2?
- Is the DualSense Edge controller compatible with PSVR 2?
- Can you play normal PS5 games with PSVR 2? Cinematic mode explained
- Can you wear over ear headphones with the PSVR 2?
- Can you move while wearing the PSVR 2 headset?
- Does PSVR 2 track eye motion? Yes, but not in the creepy way
- What is PSVR 2 see through mode and how does it work?
- What size room do you need for PSVR 2?
- Can you wear glasses with PSVR 2?
- Vive XR Elite vs PSVR 2: Can console VR compete in 2023?
- Meta Quest Pro vs PSVR 2: Which is the best next-gen VR headset?
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more