PSVR 2 Controls and Buttons (Headset + Controller) Explained
Struggling to control your confusion? Here's all the PSVR 2 controls explained!
Set to release very soon, the PlayStation VR2, along with its new PlayStation VR2 Sense controller is a revolutionary virtual reality system built for PS5. The PSVR2 is Sony’s second release in its VR lineup, which comes with several upgrades and improvements.
NOW READ: PSVR 2 review
Sony PSVR 2
Both the PSVR 2 controls and buttons have been slightly revamped on the headset and controller, giving the PSVR2 more functionality and aesthetic.
NOW READ: Are PSVR 2 controllers compatible with PS4?
In this article, we will talk about the PSVR 2 controls and buttons in detail so you can get a better idea of the PSVR 2 headset and controllers. So without further ado, let’s dive right in!
PSVR 2 Controls and Buttons
The PS VR2 Sense Controller
The PS VR2 Sense controller allows players to interact and feel in a more instinctive way. It has adaptive trigger buttons that add noticeable tension when pressed. They also have haptic feedback, making your games feel more real and impactful.
What’s more, the Sense controller is capable of detecting your fingers’ location, allowing you to make natural gestures. It comes with the following buttons:
- Right: PS button, Options button, Circle, and Cross action buttons, R1 button, R2 button, and the Right Stick with R3 button.
- Left: PS button, Create button, Triangle, and Square action buttons, L1 button, L2 button, and the Left Stick with L3 button.
The PS VR2 headset allows you to truly escape into the world of gaming. With the addition of a headband adjustment dial, it also allows you to tighten the band. What’s more, you can also adjust the scope and expand or tighten the width of the band with the headband release button.
The headset also features a power button, a built-in microphone, and a function button that you can use to mute/unmute the microphone or switch to See Through View.
With a few adjustments and upgrades, Sony has managed to make both the PS VR 2 headset and controllers more functional, comfortable, and easier to use.
No, they both do the same thing: taking you to the quick menu. Presumably Sony put one of each controller in so the user could pick whichever one was the comfiest.
What is the battery life of the PSVR 2 controllers?
The controllers last around 4 -5 hours of gameplay. Though, this can be extended by turning off force feedback and other superfluous features.
More PSVR 2 stuff!
If you’re eager to know everything about the PSVR 2, you’re in luck, as we’ve written a lot of pages about the PSVR 2. For your convenience, we’ve listed it all below!
- Best Games for PSVR 2: What to look forward to!
- Does PSVR 2 Support HDR?
- Are the PSVR 2 controllers compatible with PS4?
- Can I Use PSVR Controllers on PSVR 2?
- Do I need a TV to use PSVR 2?
- Is PSVR 2 Multiplayer?
- PSVR 2 head size – Everything you need to know
- Does PSVR 2 work with PS4? No, and here’s why
- How to connect PSVR 2 to PS5: Quick PSVR 2 setup guide
- How to change PSVR 2 viewing modes?
- Where to buy PSVR 2 & pre order details (All regions)
- How To Sync PSVR 2 Sense Controller?
- How to turn the PSVR2 Sense controller on and off?
- Is The PS Move Controller compatible with PSVR 2?
- Is the DualSense Edge controller compatible with PSVR 2?
- Can you play normal PS5 games with PSVR 2? Cinematic mode explained
- Can you wear over ear headphones with the PSVR 2?
- Can you move while wearing the PSVR 2 headset?
- Does PSVR 2 track eye motion? Yes, but not in the creepy way
- What is PSVR 2 see through mode and how does it work?
- What size room do you need for PSVR 2?
- Can you wear glasses with PSVR 2?
- Vive XR Elite vs PSVR 2: Can console VR compete in 2023?
- Meta Quest Pro vs PSVR 2: Which is the best next-gen VR headset?
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more