LoL Wild Rift Patch Notes 4.3c
League of Legends Wild Rift has a new patch that adjusts multiple champions. This update is just a balance update, so we’ve taken the notes and separated them by champion below.
LoL Wild Rift Champion Changes in Patch 4.3c
No need to “wahri”, we’re buffing some of Ahri’s regen and flexibility, so that she can pounce around teamfights and kite her enemies more smoothly.
- Essence Theft
- Regeneration from takedowns: 70/110/150/190 + 30% Ability Power → 80/120/160/200 + 35% Ability Power
- Bonus movement speed: 40% → 45%
After her rework, Annie has been burning her foes to a crisp with her high damage burst and pouncing Tibbers. To give her opponents more options when they’re playing against her we’re lowering some of the damage she and her furry friend can deal.
- Stun time: 1.25/1.5/1.75s → 1/1.25/1.5s
- Base damage: 80/130/180/230 → 80/125/170/215
- Molten Shield
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11s → 14s
- Base shield: 50/110/170/230 → 50/100/150/200
- Bonus movement speed: 30/35/40/45% → 20/25/30/35%
- Summon: Tibbers
- Damage on first release: 140/250/360 + 60% Ability Power → 130/230/330 + 60% Ability Power
- Damage on second release: 120/170/220 + 40% Ability Power → 110/150/190 + 30% Ability Power
- Casting range of pounce: 800 → 700
Jhin is overpowering other marksmen in the early and mid game with his damage, and we “four-shadow” if we don’t make any adjustments this will continue. So we’re nerfing some of the damage he can deal.
- Bonus damage of the last bullet: 14% + level × 1% (reach the upper limit of 25% on level 11) Health loss → 10% + level × 1% (reach the upper limit of 25% on level 15) Health loss
- Deadly Flourish
- Damage: 50/100/150/200 + 50% Attack Damage → 60/100/140/180 + 40% Attack Damage
As the game progresses into the later stages, Ninja Tabis begin to become weaker, since everyone has reached or is close to reaching their full builds. So we’ve made some adjustments so that Lee Sin doesn’t fall off as much when other champions reach their full builds.
- Sonic Wave / Resonating Strike
- Cooldown: 10/9/8/7s → 9/8/7/6s
- Cooldown: 17s → 17/16/15/14s
- Tempest / Cripple
- Bonus Attack Damage: 100% → 125%
- Cooldown: 10s → 8s
- Dragon’s Rage
- Base damage: 175/400/625 → 200/425/650
Compared to her peers, Morgana is not performing well in the early and mid stages of the game. We’re buffing the damage from her abilities and her shield so that she can better protect her teammates in the earlier stages of the game.
- TORMENTED SHADOW
- Base damage: 5/10/15/20 → 7/12/17/22
- BLACK SHIELD
- Cooldown: 16/14/12/10s → 13/12/11/10s
In our previous patches, we nerfed Ornn’s damage so that he would fit into the role of the beefy tank for your team, but we’ve seen that he is still surviving much better than any other tank champions in the game. So, we’re nerfing his ability to stay in longer teamfights, and also nerfing his laning and pushing ability in the earlier stages of the game.
- LIVING FORGE
- Bonus health, armor and magic resistance ratio: 7/14/21/28% → 7/12/17/22%
- BELLOWS BREATH
- Brittle damage: 5% – 24% Maximum health → 5% – 20% Maximum health
- Minimum damage to minions: 110/160/210/260 → 80/130/180/230
Samira has been struggling when going up against her foes in the Dragon Lane. Since she’s a marksman who needs to look for engages, rather than playing it safe and farming from afar, we feel Samira is not dealing the amount of damage she should for the risk she has to take. So we’re increasing some of her damage so that she is rewarded for the risky plays she needs to make to give her the advantage over her foes.
- DAREDEVIL IMPULSE
- Bonus movement speed of each stack: 2.5% → 3.5%
- Base damage: 10/15/20/25 → 15/20/25/30
- Attack Damage: 80/95/110/125% → 90/105/120/135%
- INFERNO TRIGGER
- Mana consumption: 100/50/0 → 60/30/0
- Attack Damage: 50% → 55%
It’s been a minute since we’ve shown our favorite scout Teemo some love, and we feel there’s “mush-room” for some improvements! Since Teemo has some unique aspects to his kit, we’re going to give him more room to deal more damage in the mid to late stages of the game, which will allow Teemo to provide more help to his team after the laning stage.
- TOXIC SHOT
- Damage per second: 5 + Level × 2 + 7.5% Ability Power → 5 + Level × 3 + 9% Ability Power
- MOVE QUICK
- Cooldown: 17s → 17/16/15/14s
- NOXIOUS TRAP
- Base explosion damage: 100/150/200 → 125/175/225
Tryndamere is struggling to go toe to toe with other carry champions in the Baron Lane, especially in higher levels of play, so we’re buffing his regeneration which should help him perform better in lane.
- Every point of Fury brings bonus regeneration: 0.7/1.3/1.9/2.5 + 1.2% Ability Power → 1/1.6/2.2/2.8 + 1.2% Ability Power
- Mocking Shout
- Cooldown: 14s → 12s
Marksmen rely heavily on attack speed, and since all of our adjustments to the runes and boots systems, Vayne has gained too many benefits. We’re slightly adjusting her attack speed per level and lowering some of her survivability so that if you pick Vayne in the Baron Lane you’ll face more risks in the earlier stages of the game.
- BASE STATS
- Attack speed per level: 3.2% → 2.2%
- Night Hunter
- Bonus movement speed when moving towards enemy champions: 15/20/30 → 10/15/20
- Cooldown: 18/16/14/12s → 21/18/15/12s
Since Vladimir’s release, he has ruled the rift with his excellent sustain and high damage in the later stages of the game. On top of that, he’s also performing well in every lane, so we’re adjusting him to even the playing field.
- Crimson Rush regeneration: 20 + Level × 12 + (5%+ 0.04% Ability Power) × Health lost → 20 + Level × 10 + (5% + 0.03% Ability Power) × Health lost
- SANGUINE POOL
- Damage: 20/40/60/80 + 3% Maximum health → 20/40/60/80 + 2% Maximum health
- TIDES OF BLOOD
- Damage: 30/50/70/90 + 40% Ability Power +3% Maximum health → 20/40/60/80 + 35% Ability Power + 2.5% Maximum health
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more