How To Toast A Player in MultiVersus
And no, it's not edible.
In this guide we’ll show you how you can toast another player so you give others kudos whilst playing MultiVersus!
What exactly is toasting? Toasting serves as two functions: a way to show respect and a way to give gold coins.
How to Get Toasts
Toasts are fun presents to retrieve and also give back, however how do you get them
- Go to the game’s main menu.
- Select “Collection” tab.
- Look at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Toast icon to purchase toasts.
On MultiVersus, you can buy a total of 10 Toast for 350 gold. You can buy as many as you want if you have the gold; there is no limit.
If you have the free battle pass however, five toasts come with it! Once completing tier 4 of the free pass you have access to five.
If you’ve spent on the premium pass, ten toasts will come your way after tier six and tier twelve on the pass.
How to Toast on MultiVersus
So, once retrieved toasts the question to ask is – how do you actually toast them? Very easy!
- Complete a Bo3 (Best of three) match-up
- Go to the winner/loser screen afterwards
- Wait for a toast to pop up above the head of the winner
- Then, click on “give toast” and enjoy giving kudos!
Giving toasts also gives 25 gold coins to your opponent as an extra good mannered kudos.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more