Metal Hellsinger To Put On Gamescom Concert
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Yeah, you read that headline right. Metal Hellsinger is putting on a concert over Gamescom.
The concert itself will have multiple huge names and will be open to thousands of people, with the event also being live-streamed.
Metal Hellsinger Concert Performers
The list of people who are attending the Metal Hellsinger Concert as attendees are as follows:
- Matt Heafy (Trivium)
- Mikael Stanne (Dark Tranquillity)
- Dennis Lyxzen (Refused and INVSN)
- Alissa White-Gluz (Arch-Enemy)
- James Dorton (Black Crown Initiate)
The concert itself will be live at 7 PM CEST on the 25th of August. People attending Gamescom will have free access to the entire show, with the first two hundred to enter receiving a swathe of exclusive Metal: Hellsinger merchandise.
Who’s In The Game?
Metal Hellsinger is a rhythm-based gore-filled FPS that requires you to kill demons to the beat of the music. That music is provided by the following list of artists:
- Tatiana Shmayluk of Jinjer – Burial at night.
- Bjorn Strid of Soilwork – Dissolution.
- Matt Heafy of Trivium – This Devestation.
- Mikael Stanne of Dark Tranquillity – Through you, this is the end, blood and law.
- Serj Tankian of System of a Down – No Tomorrow.
- Dennis Lyxen of Refused and Invsn – Silent No More.
- Randy Blythe of Lamb of God – Acheron.
- Alissa White-Gluz of Arch Enemy – Stygia.
- James Dorton of Black Crown Initiate & Replacire – Poetry of Cinder.
It’s quite the action-packed tracklist and one that will very specifically require you to be accurate. If your multiplier dips under a certain threshold then you’ll completely lose the vocal track, meaning that if you want the full track you have to be basically perfect.
You can currently play a demo on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PlayStation 5, and Steam. The game itself will release on September 15th, 2022.