Spider-Man Remastered PC Patch V1.824.1.0 Notes
Thwip! Patch! Thwip!
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered PC has been out for a while now, and there’s a new Spider-Man Remastered PC Patch.
BUY NOW: Samsung Odyssey Ark
We have all the latest patch notes you need to know, so get ready.
Spider-Man Remastered PC V1.824.1.0 Patch Notes
- Added sharpness sliders for NVIDIA DLSS and AMD FSR 2.0 upscaling.
- Added a sharpness slider that controls in-game sharpness.
- Added an option to force the aspect ratio to 32:9, 21:9, etc.
- Finetuned the spawn rates for Crowd and Traffic Density settings, to better reflect various modes.
- Implemented a fix for a bug that turned objects into spiked distorted geometry.
- Fixed white artifacts appearing around buildings while swinging through the city.
- Fixed various ray-tracing related crashes, including a crash that would occur when enabling ray-tracing on PCs with Intel Ivy Bridge CPUs.
- Various visual fixes related to ray-tracing on the Very High Geometry Detail setting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from progressing in the Spider-Hack mission.
- Fixed black blobs and sparkling pixel artifacts on characters when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling in combination with AMD Radeon GPUs.
- Enabled Gyro Aiming on Steam Deck for Black Cat Stakeouts and interactable objects.
- Various UI fixes for Steam Deck.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from launching when the installation folder contained non-Latin characters.
- Improved field of view and cinematic blur transitions.
- Improved error handling when Controlled Folder Access prevents the launch of the game.
- Various visual fixes related to ultrawide aspect ratios and multi monitor setups.
- Various fixes related to mouse and keyboard controls.
- Stability fixes related to Dynamic Resolution Scaling in combination with AMD Radeon GPUs.
- Various stability fixes and improved logging
When Did Spider-Man Remastered PC Release?
Spider-Man Remastered PC launched on the 12th of August 2022 and was extremely well received for the new features that it added such as an unlocked framerate, ultrawide support, and DLSS support.
READ MORE: Warzone Season Five Patch Notes
The game will be getting a ton of patches in the future, so check back in every now and again.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more