Saints Row Go Kart Go Hidden Histories Guide
The Go Kart Go Hidden Histories task in Saints Row is an interesting way to learn more about the game.
You can find these things dotted around the map, filling in key lore and worldbuilding details.
Our Saints Row Go Kart Go Hidden Histories guide will show you how to get the most out of this challenge.
Saints Row Go Kart Go Hidden Histories Map Location
You can find this event hiding out on the western end of El Dorado. It’s a funny little circle with a squiggle coming off it on the map, so it should be pretty easy for you to find it.
Saints Row Go Kart Go Sign Locations
Saints Row Go Kart Go – Welcome Sign
The welcome sign can be found near the giant and obvious balloon arch that marks the start fo the go-kart track. Find the balloon arch and then head directly south and you should easily see the welcome sign.
Saints Row Go Kart Go – Sign 2
Once you’ve found the welcome sign, take a look even further south to find the first sign.
Saints Row Go Kart Go – Sign 3
Look for the big warehouse on the western edge of the yellow circle that you’re given to explore. This one is right on the edge of your acceptable search radius, so keep your eyes peeled or you’ll miss it.
Saints Row Go Kart Go – Sign 4
Head to the northern edge of your search radius and you should see the sign just off the road near the red and white barriers.
Saints Row Go Kart Go – Sign 5
Similar to the last sign, this one is hiding near some of those red and white barriers. This time you’ll find it just off the road on the western side of the area, just a bit south of the warehouse you were in before.
At this point, you can go back to the welcome sign to cash in on your rewards, and you’ll get more than cash and XP this time.
Struggling to find or complete other Saints Row Hidden History locations? Check out our other guides below:
- Red Faction Memorial Park Hidden History Guide
- Meeker Square Hidden History Guide
- Fort Cullen Hidden History Guide
- St. Thomas Corvacho Hidden History Guide
- The Grand Prix Hidden History Guide
- Go Kart Go! Hidden History Guide
- Beware the Grisly Bear Hidden History Guide
- Rancho Providencia Hidden History Guide
- Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 Cranston Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Library Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Theater Hidden History Guide
- Sidewinder Creek Hidden History Guide
- Sky Canyon Hidden History Guide
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more