Saints Row Sky Canyon Hidden History Guide
Did you know?
The Kavanagh County Park Service has set up a series of educational sites across Santo Ileso detailing the area’s colorful history, aptly named Saints Row Hidden History, including one at Sky Canyon.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to find and complete the Saints Row Sky Canyon Hidden History location.
Saints Row Sky Canyon Hidden History Location
The Sky Canyon Hidden History is southeast from the Sidewinder Creak hidden history spot (across the canyon) in the northern half of Rojas Desert North and south of the Kavanagh Country Park Service clothing store.
Saints Row Sky Canyon Sign Locations
Saints Row Sky Canyon – Welcome Sign
The welcome sign can be found by following the icon on the map. It’s just up from the car park to the left of the large natural rock archway.
Head right from the welcome sign and take the first right down a path leading to the car park. The sign is next to a small rocky fountain sculpture and three flagpoles flying the stars and stripes.
Head down the path from the welcome sign and follow it. Keep left until you come to the rock archway. The third Saints Row Sky Canyon Hidden History sign is on the right-hand side of the path next to a curved man-made wall.
Head up the path from the welcome sign. Keep going quite a way until you spot a flight of stairs on the left leading to a viewing area that overlooks Sidewinder Creek. The sign is next to the low protective concrete wall.
Head up the path from the welcome sign. Keep following the path until you come to a fork in the road. Take the right-hand path and move forward a few steps. The sign is immediately on your right. If it helps, turn around from the third sign, head up the stairs and continue walking forward. The fourth sign is immediately in front of you.
Return to the welcome sign to complete Sky Canyon Hidden History, and snap up some XP and cash. While you’re here, head to the top of the canyon and jump off the top for some sweet wingsuit action.
Struggling to find or complete other Saints Row Hidden History locations? Check out our other guides below:
- Red Faction Memorial Park Hidden History Guide
- Meeker Square Hidden History Guide
- Fort Cullen Hidden History Guide
- St. Thomas Corvacho Hidden History Guide
- The Grand Prix Hidden History Guide
- Go Kart Go! Hidden History Guide
- Beware the Grisly Bear Hidden History Guide
- Rancho Providencia Hidden History Guide
- Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 Cranston Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Library Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Theater Hidden History Guide
- Sidewinder Creek Hidden History Guide
- Lake Alacran Hidden History Guide
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more