iBUYPOWER – TraceMR Gaming Desktop
Warzone 2 Season 1 Patch Notes
Get the latest patch info for MW2 and Warzone 2 at the same time.
Season 1 for Warzone 2 and MW2 is finally here, bringing a new load of patch notes too.
If you want to find out what’s changing and what isn’t, then this article is the place for you.
Read on to discover more about what’s coming to the game in season 1.
Warzone 2 and MW2 Season 1 Patch Notes
Season 1 officially kicked off on 16 November, the same day Warzone 2 launched. We had an update a few days before the launch, but these are our first patch notes since that update happened.
BUY NOW: Modern Warfare 2 – Vault Edition (Xbox) – Green Man Gaming
As you might expect, this patch is mostly about fixing bugs, but there have also been a few gameplay tweaks and nerfs. We’ve broken up the Warzone 2 and MW2 patch notes into chunks for you like they were when Raven Software presented them in the blog.
Black Friday gaming PC deals now LIVE
- Skytech EclipseRTX 4080 gaming PC – was
$3,299.99, NOW $2,799.99
- Alienware Aurora R14 RTX 3080 gaming PC – was
- iBUYPOWER TraceMR RTX 3080 gaming PC – was
$1,849.99, NOW $1,499.99
- iBUYPOWER TraceMR RTX 3070 gaming PC – was
$1,449.99, NOW $1,149.99
- ASUS ROG Strix G10 RTX 3060 gaming PC – was
$1,449.99, NOW $849.99
- iBUYPOWER SlateMR RTX 3050 gaming PC – was
$979.99, NOW $779.99
- iBUYPOWER SlateMR GTX 1650 gaming PC – was
$779.99, NOW $599.99
Global Patch Notes
- Improvements made to help better navigate Camos:
- Added controller bumper navigation to jump between categories
- Added a toggle option to show/hide locked Camos
- Increased audio notification for when The Jailer enters the Gulag
- Armor Piercing Ammunition – Removed damage multiplier against armored opponents
- Fixed collision issues with various elements across the game that allowed players to exploit/peek/shoot through them.
- Fixed an issue with audio occlusion and directional audio.
- Audio occlusion/directional audio has returned to normal levels after an issue with Season 01 launch.
- Fixed an issue causing some unlocks in the Gunsmith to not track Weapon progression.
- Fixed an issue causing Overkill to allow players to equip the same Weapon as both a Primary and a Secondary.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens from appearing on the Battle Pass Menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Season Countdown Timer on the Battle Pass Menu to not indicate the correct amount of time remaining.
- Fixed various incorrect texts in the in-game interface.
- Fixed various issues resulting in incorrect controller input while navigating menus.
- Fixed an issue that caused players looking down to appear erratic to others.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from launching the game due to GPU compatibility.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Focused Mode to crash the client while the Display Mode was set to Windowed.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation that caused the PlayStation Store icon to remain stuck on screen after experiencing a network error.
- Fixed an issue causing progression for the “Dragon in Downtown” Calling Card to not track.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Operator icon to appear while navigating to select a custom skin for Kleo.
- Fixed an issue causing players to get kicked back to the main menu when navigating to select the PDSW 528 Armory while customizing a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing an incorrect progression requirement to appear in the Prestige menu.
- Fixed various audio related issues causing players to hear notifications at times when they should not.
- Fixed an issue causing Platinum Camo unlock requirements to display incorrectly after having unlocked it.
- Fixed various issues causing the camera to shake while spectating another player.
- Fixed an issue causing Operator model hands to appear invisible while ledge hanging.
- Fixed an issue causing the incorrect Weapon to appear in the player Showcase.
CyberPowerPC – Gamer Master Gaming Desktop (RTX 3060)
iBUYPOWER TraceMR Gaming Desktop (RTX 3080)
iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element Mini 9300 (AMD Ryzen 3 3100 3.6GHz, AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD, WiFi Ready, Windows 10 Home)
CyberpowerPC Gamer Supreme Liquid Cool Gaming PC, Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCI-E NVMe SSD, WiFi Ready & Win 10 Home (SLC8260A2, Black)
Warzone 2 Patch Notes
- Buy Station inventory has been slightly adjusted: – Removed Counter UAV -Removed Tactical Camera
- Visual upgrade to Contract activation phone in Battle Royale.
- Fixed an issue preventing some Players from hearing others via Proximity Chat.
- Fixed an issue preventing Stickers earned via DMZ Extractions from appearing on Weapons.
- Fixed an issue on PlayStation that caused Players to not see Sony profile usernames.
- Fixed an issue causing parachute deployment to crash the game.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to lose all control of mouse movement if interacting with a container with Mixed Backpack behavior.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players eliminated in the Gulag to either spectate the enemy team or spectate from underneath the playable area.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players eliminated in the Gulag to not appear in the Buy Station for squad members to buy back.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to skip the downed state and immediately perish despite having an assimilated squad member still alive.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from jumping out of the plane during Infil.
- Fixed an issue causing the After Action Report from appearing correctly after a match.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Players to get kicked out of the Backpack interface if looting an eliminated Player opponent that disconnected during the interaction.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from equipping Lethal and Tactical equipment.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to encounter the “Failed to Connect to Datacenters” error while extracting.
- Fixed an issue that caused lobby-wide microphone input during matchmaking.
- Fixed an issue allowing Players to keep Armor Plate Carrier upgrades between matches despite having been eliminated.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to lose their Backpack upgrade when extracting after having been revived.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to incorrectly extract their insured Weapon as a contraband Weapon.
Modern Warfare 2 Patch Notes
Multiplayer – BUG FIXES
- Fixed an issue that caused the Spotter Scope to continuously highlight enemy positions.
- Addressed a dev error in private matches, and will continue to improve stability.
If these MW2 patch notes seem a little light, that’s because the game got a pretty big update on the 16th with Warzone 2 initially launched. You can check out our guide on those updates right here.
Warzone 2 and MW2 Season 1 Patch Notes FAQs
Do you need mw2 to play Warzone 2?
No, you can enjoy Warzone 2 for free right now.
What is Warzone 2.0 DMZ?
DMZ mode in Warzone 2.0 is a persistent-world online mode that tasks you with jumping into an AI inhabited map, completing objectives, then exfiltrating safely with your team.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more