Wow Hotfix patch notes September 18, 2023
World of Warcraft’s newest Hotfix for September 18, 2023 is set to have a bit of an impact on the world of PvP combat. We’ve got the official update below, but the recent changes made to the Evoker, Priest, Shaman, and Warlock classes are significant. Let’s take a closer look at the exciting developments in the gaming industry.
September 18, 2023 hotfix patch notes for World of Warcraft
The following are a list of hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, Wrath of the Lich King Classic, Burning Crusade Classic, and WoW Classic that address a wide range of issues. While some of the hotfixes below take effect immediately, others may require a scheduled realm restart. It is important to note that some issues can only be addressed through client-side patch updates.
Player versus Player [with scheduled weekly maintenance]
- Disintegrate damage increased by 33% in PvP combat (was 20%).
- Developers’ notes: Devastation’s killing power outside of cooldowns is lower than we’d like, so we’re increasing Disintegrate damage further to help Devastation in PvP. In future patches, we would like to further expand on this effort and move damage out of Dragonrage and into other areas.
- Penance healing is increased by 35% in PvP combat (was 15%).
- Volcanic Surge now increases the damage of Lava Burst by 45% (was 55%) and Lightning Bolt / Chain Lightning by 50% (was 35%).
- Riptide healing is now increased by 25% in PvP Combat (was 10%).
- Healing Stream Totem healing is now increased by 30% in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- Unstable Affliction’s backlash damage increased by 35%.
Those are all of the patch notes for the updates coming to WoW. We expect more to be coming this week or next because the game updates so often.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more