- Fixed an issue where after upgrading an item with a quest tag. On the odd occasion, the base version of whatever item you were interacting with wasn’t removed from the inventory. Bag space rejoice.
- Fixed an issue where weapon reload speed perks slowed down reload time.
- Corrected the height of the charged jump.
- Adjusted enemies’ stealth detection speed dependent on game difficulty.
- V will no longer get stuck in falling animation when crashing a motorbike while also having “The Rock” perk.
- Disasterpiece – Fixed an issue where Judy didn’t spawn in her van on Jig-Jig Street.
- These boots are made for walking – Thorton Galena “Rattler” will no longer become invulnerable after the quest is completed.
- Beat on the brat – The issue where the quest could reactivate with the objective “Go to the final fight” on saves made on game version 1.22 is now fixed.
- With a Little Help from my Friends – Fixed an issue where the objective “Wait for the nomads” could persist on the screen long after the player’s arrival at the junction. CD Projekt Red also fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to interact with the nomads to discuss the plan.
- The Nomad – Fixed an issue where player’s car could get stuck between a blockade and a guardrail, preventing them from returning to the car and blocking progress.
CD Projekt Red continues to destroy the Cyberpunk 2077 bugs and issues that plagued its launch in December 2020. While the most recent Cyberpunk 1.30 patch notes eliminated many bugs, there have been continuous hotfixes since.
The Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 patch notes are another attempt at addressing the game. The latest patch looks at even more bug fixes and general improvements, making it feel like how version 1 should have been.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.31 Patch Notes
Gameplay 1.31 Patch Notes
Quests & Open World 1.31 Patch Notes – SPOILER WARNINGS
- Fixed an issue where roads after rain did not look wet, which was the result of ongoing work on the Wet Surfaces System. In 1.31 wet surfaces should look more detailed than they did even before the issue occurred.
- Removed hair and/or eyebrows in cases where they were set to “off” in earlier game versions.
- Fixed an issue where shooting with a Tech weapon caused a momentary blinding light.
- With a Little Help from My Friends — fixed an issue where Carol was missing her tablet or sitting in the air during a scene.
- Returned missing descriptions in Overheat and Short Circuit quick hack tooltips.
- Returned missing descriptions for Backpacker, Resist!, Osmosis, and Footloose clothing mods.
Visual 1.31 Patch Notes
UI 1.31 Patch Notes
Cyberpunk 2077 PlayStation 1.31 Patch Notes
The PlayStation has got a pretty big memory optimization patch. Those who play on the PS5 (I highly doubt you even want to touch it on PS4 still) will find the game’s performance should feel better along with the graphics feeling more responsive. For the full patch notes, check out the official Cyberpunk blog post here.