Kingdom Hearts series is coming to the Nintendo Switch
You'll be able to play all the Kingdom Heart games on the Switch!
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Prices subject to change. Learn more
Square Enix have announced that they will be releasing Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Cloud Version, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Cloud Version, and Kingdom Hearts III + Re Mind Cloud Version for the Switch. These three titles will essentially be all ten Kingdom Hearts Games. You’ll be able to buy all games together in the ‘all-in-one’ Cloud Version collection: Kingdom Hearts Integrum Masterpiece for Cloud.
These three individual games will contain all the Kingdom Hearts games, split up in various parts. As Square Enix have said, here’s more detail on each game:
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Cloud Version
Firstly, the first collection includes the following:
- Kingdom Hearts Final Mix – The action RPG that first introduced gamers to Sora and the worlds of Kingdom Hearts.
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (HD Remastered Cinematics)
- Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Cloud Version
The second collection gives you:
- Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
- Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage
- Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover (movie)
Kingdom Hearts III + Re Mind (DLC) Cloud Version
The series centers on the main character, Sora, and his journey and experiences with various Disney and Pixar characters across unique and memorable worlds of Disney or Square Enix.
Kingdom Hearts HD Switch Release
As of now, there’s not been an official release date for the Switch collection. But as soon as we know, we’ll keep you update.
This comes shortly after Sora was revealed to be the next and last Smash DLC character. You can read more about that, here!