Diablo 4 Beta Error Code 316719 – What it means & how to fix it
Gotten kicked out recently?
With good reason, fans of the Diablo series have been eagerly anticipating the Diablo 4 beta. Many fans jump into the queue to try the beta test. However, before they reach the main menu or character creation, they encounter error code 316719.
As with any beta release, there are bound to be bugs and errors along the way. These betas are designed to test the servers, find bugs, and get feedback.
The underlying cause of issues, server instability, and initial server congestion are discovered during this beta.
The Server Slam is just another test for PC, PlayStation, and Xbox Series X|S consoles. Below, we’ll explain what error code 316719 is and how to fix it.
What is Error Code 316719 in the Diablo 4 Beta? – explained
Error code 316719 is a common error that Diablo 4 beta testers have been encountering when trying to launch the game. When this error occurs, it means the game has failed to launch.
This is confirmed by the launcher itself because it says, “Error code 316719. Failed to launch game.” This can happen for a variety of reasons, including issues with your computer’s hardware or software, internet connectivity issues, or problems with the game’s files.
What causes error code 316719?
There are several potential causes of error code 316719 in the Diablo 4 beta. Some of the most common causes include:
- Hardware or software issues – This can be because of your computer’s hardware or software. For example, a low-end graphics card, CPU, or RAM.
- Internet connectivity issues – If your internet connection is unstable or slow, it can prevent the game from launching properly.
- Corrupted game files – If one or more of the game’s files are corrupted or damaged, it can cause the game to fail to launch. In this case, it’s a simple reinstallation.
- The Result of Heavy Server Strain – the Initial beta period always has multiple issues. There may be a different error code for the number of times players are kicked out, but the massive amounts of connections can cause a misattributed issue.
How to fix error code 316719 in Diablo 4
If you encounter error code 316719 in Diablo 4, there are several steps you can take to fix it. Here are the steps to take:
- Check your hardware and software – Make sure your computer meets the game’s minimum system requirements and that all of your drivers are up to date. You can also try running a system scan to check for any issues with your hardware or software.
- Check your internet connection – It is important to have a fast and stable internet connection to play online games. If the problem persists, you can try resetting the router or modem or contacting your internet service provider.
- Verify the game’s files – If one or more of the game’s files are corrupted, it can cause the game to fail to launch. You can verify the game’s files by following these steps:Open the Blizzard Battle.net app
- Click on the Diablo 4 tab.
- Click on the Options menu
- Select Scan and Repair.
- The app will then scan for any issues with the game’s files and repair them if necessary.
- Reinstall the game – If none of the above steps work, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. By doing this, you will ensure that all of the game’s files are downloaded correctly and you may be able to fix any installation issues.
Error code 316719 can be a frustrating issue to encounter when trying to play the Diablo 4 beta. By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to fix the issue and get back to playing the game in no time.
If you continue to have issues, you may want to contact Blizzard’s customer support for assistance. Blizzard support will address issues based on the rate of players that experience disconnect and need further assistance for their problematic issue.
Error Code 316719 FAQ
What are some common causes of Error Code 316719?
Ther are a few common causes:
- Corrupted game files
- Hardware or software issues
- The Result of Heavy Server Strain
- Internet connectivity issues
Why do I keep getting Error Code 316719?
The Diablo Beta Server Slam has a lot of players going in at once. The purpose of the beta is to strain the servers, so you will get a variety of error codes at different times so the development team can make sure the game is ready for release.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more