Saints Row Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History Guide
Did you know?
The Kavanagh County Park Service has set up a series of educational sites across Santo Ileso detailing the area’s colorful history, aptly named Saints Row Hidden History, including one at Route 66 McQuarry.
In this guide, we’ll walk you through everything you need to know to find and complete the Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History location.
Saints Row Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History Location
The Saints Row Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History location can be found south of the Starmadillo clothing store in Badlands south. It’s down the highway from the Lone Wolf Fast Travel point.
Saints Row Route 66 McQuarry Sign Locations
Saints Row Route 66 McQuarry – Welcome Sign
Head to the icon on the map. The Route 66 McQuarry welcome sign sits at the entrance of the Jackknife Cafe building.
The second sign is under the large red rattlesnake to the left of the welcome sign. It’s a hulking statue so it’s hard to miss.
The third sign can be found in front of the Juan-Der-Land Burrito building to the left of the rattlesnake. Otherwise, turn around from the welcome sign and head up towards the small building across the car park.
The fourth sign is located across the road from the Jackknife Cafe. It’s in front of a sinking pirate ship in the middle of a small pond/fountain.
The fifth sign is quite a distance away from the welcome sign. Head across towards the howling wolf statue and cross the road. The sign is in front of four cars sticking out of the ground.
Return to the welcome sign to complete Route 66 McQuarry Hidden History, and snap up some XP and cash.
Struggling to find or complete other Saints Row Hidden History locations? Check out our other guides below:
- Red Faction Memorial Park Hidden History Guide
- Meeker Square Hidden History Guide
- Fort Cullen Hidden History Guide
- St. Thomas Corvacho Hidden History Guide
- The Grand Prix Hidden History Guide
- Go Kart Go! Hidden History Guide
- Beware the Grisly Bear Hidden History Guide
- Rancho Providencia Hidden History Guide
- Frank’s 80/20 Brewery Hidden History Guide
- Route 66 Cranston Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Library Hidden History Guide
- Jasinski Park Theater Hidden History Guide
- Sidewinder Creek Hidden History Guide
- Sky Canyon Hidden History Guide
- Lake Alacran Hidden History Guide
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more