Honkai Star Rail potential release date – what we know so far
The new strategy RPG by the creators of Genshin Impact is set to launch soon!
The creators of Genshin Impact miHoYo recently announced a new game, the strategy RPG Honkai Star Rail. This new release will take players on a cosmic adventure across the galaxy.
As with Genshin, it’ll feature stunning and gorgeous visuals as well as bright and colorful character designs.
The game is set to be an open-world adventure, a particularly big one considering the size of Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd. We’ve also already seen a few of the game’s characters, although it’s certain that the roster is going to be far bigger.
More recently though, the first Honkai: Star Rail closed beta started on the 27th of October on iOS and PC. But we’re still waiting for the official full release. But it’s also worth noting that Genshin Impact ran three closed betas before it’s full release. And Honkai: Star Rail is only on its first closed beta, it’s probably safe – and wise – to assume that we might not be seeing a full release for some time now.
So it’s sadly going to be one of those cases where there’s no proper release date anytime soon. And you’re best not getting too excited about it anytime soon, instead it’s probably better to simply wait until we get some more information about it.
In the meantime, you can show interest in trying the closed beta test.
How to sign-up for the closed beta test
To sign-up for Honkai Star Rail, players will need a miHoYo account. Once you have an account follow these simply steps.
- Go to the official website of Honkai Star Rail by clicking here.
- Click on the Enter Sign-up button. It’ll ask you to log in to your miHoYo account.
- An instruction page will come, read those and tap on Start.
- The survey will ask some basic questions such as your age, device, previous experience with miHoYo’s creations, etc.
- The last step will require your email. Type your email address in the box and tap Next. You’re done with the process.
Good luck space farers!
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more