How to turn profile view history on and off on TikTok
There’s no escaping the fact that TikTok is massive. Millions of people are positing videos that reach hundreds of thousands, even millions, of people.
That means there’s more and more people visiting your profile. And guess what? You can find out exactly who! Here’s how to do it.
How to turn on Profile view history in TikTok
First thing’s first, for this to work, you need to be at least 16 years old and have fewer than 5,000 followers.
As TikTok states: “Only accounts that have also turned on this feature and have viewed your profile in the past 30 days will appear in your profile view history.”
If you turn the settings on, and visit someone else who also has the settings enabled, they’ll be able to see it’s you who has visited their profile.
Follow these simple steps
To turn Profile view history on or off in your settings:
1. In your TikTok app, tap Profile in the bottom right.
2. Pres the 3-line menu icon in the top right to go to your settings.
3. Press Settings and Privacy.
4. Press Privacy, then tap Profile views.
5. Tap the toggle icon next to Profile view history to turn on or off. Please note, the setting is off by default.
To turn Profile view history on or off from your Profile views page:
1. In your TikTok app, tap Inbox at the bottom.
2. Tap the notification that someone has viewed your profile.
3. On your Profile views page, tap the Settings icon in the top right.
4. Tap the toggle icon next to Profile view history to turn on or off.
How To See Who Viewed Your TikTok Profile
To see who has visited your profile, click the eye icon in your profile tab.
You’ll then see a list of accounts that have visited your profile over the last 30 days
Why can’t I turn on Profile Views on TikTok?
Remember, for this to work, you need to be at least 16 years old and have fewer than 5,000 followers.
So, chances you don’t fit the criteria.
WePC is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more